Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Another site, may be on the Today show

Old 09-25-2004, 11:24 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Another site, may be on the Today show

Not sure when, but the producers are considering doing a fluff piece on one of the web sites I've created recently. Kinda nice to get that type of recognition. I'll let ya'll know when it'll be on (if they decide to run with it).
Old 09-25-2004, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

ImportAngelsi has disabled reputation
Default Re: Another site, may be on the Today show

whats the sites addy?
Old 09-25-2004, 02:19 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

PM for the URL. I don't advertise my client list.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Hey I like your sig......could you care to explain how the war in Iraq is correlated to the war on terrorism? Thanks
Old 09-25-2004, 10:04 PM
superuser

Originally Posted by chapter8
Hey I like your sig......could you care to explain how the war in Iraq is correlated to the war on terrorism? Thanks
Sure. The pharmaceutical plant at al Shifa tested positive for EMPTA, the precursor used in making VX nerve gas. The chemical signature in the soil collected by UN weapons inspectors was an exact match of the Iraqi chemical tracers -- undeniable proof that nerve gas was being developed at that plant. A chemical manufacturing plant in Sudan owned by Bin Laden also tested positive for the exact same chemcial signature. Financial records showed that Bin Laden funded the Iraqi plant with funds from his Sudan businesses.

The al Shifa manufacturing facility was a civilian one with the primary purpose of making medicine, so it was left off the inital boming list (it was initially a first-strike target) and instead raided. Hussein had used chemical weapons (including mustard gas) against Iraqi citizens in ethnic cleansing of northern Alliance forces and Kurdish civilians for several years.

Tracer additives are used in plastic explosives and many other weapons. Chemical signatures are elemental compositions that are impossible to fabricate, as they are a combination by the supplied raw materials and the manufacturing process -- defining the material's source and manufacturing facility. Radioactive signatures are used by UN monitoring teams to trace black market suitcase nukes and reselling of nuclear waste. Several Baltic states have unaccounted nuclear material after the fall of the Soviet Union.
Old 09-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

O boy... here we go... this belongs in off topic. This forum should really have mods.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:06 PM

Syzle is an unknown quantity at this point

"Pansies, Hippes, Dirt Bags and Freaks,
Shut Up and Stay out of the way"

Hahahahahahahaha thats great
Old 09-26-2004, 06:07 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Not Stock
. Financial records showed that Bin Laden funded the Iraqi plant with funds from his Sudan businesses.
Interesting can you provide me with proof for this info?
It has been common knowledge (Apparently not the Bush Administrations)within the Saudi government and Isreali mossad (there secret service) that there were absolutly no ties between Bin laden and Sadam. However Bin Laden did approach the Saudi government during the first gulf war and offered his services (alongside the mujhadin) to kill Sadam. His hatred was great for Sadam. Bin Laden is a funemantilist islamic extremest.....Sadam was not even rometly islamic or religoius.....more of a tyranical ruthless dictator that opressed his people. Sadam was not fond if Bin Laden either and refused to offer training grounds in his lands....well before the first gulf war......such action would have made him feel threatned.
Unfortunatly our countries poor intel or failure to utilze the given intel somehow freakishly correlated Sadam and Bin Laden???
Seems like a huge mistake to me.
Till this day our government denies any connection between Iraq and 911 (because there never was any)
However the current administration still actively states there is?
Wow.....thats my main beef with Bush
And now we have spawned Iraq into a Al Quida breeding ground frenzy and more Anti-American sentiment in the arab world then ever before.

Doesnt seem like our administarion is doing a really good job at fighting terror in my opnion. And I am not trying to bust balls.....

And I am not a pansy, hippy, tree hugger or freak.
Just an informed american that happens to know a bit about middle eastern politics and affairs
Old 09-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Patron

Sure. The pharmaceutical plant at al Shifa tested positive for EMPTA, the precursor used in making VX nerve gas. The chemical signature in the soil collected by UN weapons inspectors was an exact match of the Iraqi chemical tracers -- undeniable proof that nerve gas was being developed at that plant. A chemical manufacturing plant in Sudan owned by Bin Laden also tested positive for the exact same chemcial signature. Financial records showed that Bin Laden funded the Iraqi plant with funds from his Sudan businesses.
Also is this enough info to justify a war....when all other evidence does not even support it?
We have known for many years that Saddam utilized nerve agents on hs people....hell the CIA even funded him in the IRAN/IRAQ war and knew then that he was utilizing this nerve gas against the Iranians....(there are even pics of good o'l Rumsfeld and Saddam meeting back in those days.

And getting to another point....a little off topic ......Nerve gas???
Who cares shouldnt we have been more concerned with N. Koreas growing Nuclear program seems like the bigger concern here. Nerve gas is hardly a threat to the USA.

My point is that I knew about all of this stuff before 911....before the war in Iraq.
So how come this adminstration failed to make use of this information?
BTW I am a Republican......I feel that there policies in regards to promoting the economy are better then the Democrats,
But I am not going to be blinded by the Republican/Democrat bullshit.
I know right and wrong........and Bush was wrong as hell.
I dont care for Kerry much....but I just want to vote the incompetent administration out of office regadless what political party I support.

Last edited by Terry@Fortune; 09-26-2004 at 06:34 PM.
Old 09-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

...............oh snap.

Quick Reply: Another site, may be on the Today show