Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Another 95 South Victim (wheel content)

Old 01-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC294 has a spectacular aura aboutDC294 has a spectacular aura aboutDC294 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Another 95 South Victim (wheel content)

most of the interstates and roads around central Va reek havoc on cars, especially 295
Old 01-12-2010, 04:28 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

^^^

Going southbound on 295 right before the Varina/Enon Bridge there is a huge speed bump.. I would advise to stay in the far left lane. Especially on two wheels. I have never been that close to shitting myself.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Even you miss those fla roads yet? lol
Old 01-12-2010, 02:26 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStx
^^^

Going southbound on 295 right before the Varina/Enon Bridge there is a huge speed bump.. I would advise to stay in the far left lane. Especially on two wheels. I have never been that close to shitting myself.
What about that part after you get off the varina bridge, going south bound. The chester/enon exit. I swear that bump in the road looks like a speed bump in the right lane.

Last edited by DOOM; 01-12-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Yea. Its Qwik.

Qwik6 has disabled reputation

^^^

lol. Anyone remember going on 295 northbound side just before that very long bridge over the james. Far left lane. I swear my springs bottomed out and I came off the ground once I recovered. Another one is 95 north near colonial heights. there is a nice chunk taken out through there in the far left lane.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:54 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Qwik6
lol. Anyone remember going on 295 northbound side just before that very long bridge over the james. Far left lane. I swear my springs bottomed out and I came off the ground once I recovered. Another one is 95 north near colonial heights. there is a nice chunk taken out through there in the far left lane.
Its even worse when you get off 95, to get on 460. I use to dread that ride home when I lived out that way.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
Even you miss those fla roads yet? lol

Nope, 16 years and I still miss nothing about FL.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:23 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

VDOT's out of money.

But they keep putting speedbumps on the highways...
Old 01-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
VDOT's out of money.

But they keep putting speedjumps on the highways...
fixed

Last edited by M▲dh▲tter; 01-13-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

Point is pretty invalid. Fixing roads = $$$. I agree 100% that 288 and parts of 95, and pretty much all of 295 are shitty roads. Nothing VDOT can do about it when it is not built into their budget.

Write a delegate.. thats where you will have the most impact.
the only reason that it costs $$$ is because VDOT sets the prices...they hire 14 incompetent, borderline mentally handicapped, ex-cons to fix one 12" wide pothole and give them 3 days pay to do it.

I wonder why it's so fucking expensive.

Quick Reply: Another 95 South Victim (wheel content)