Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

all because of the finger...

Old 03-08-2005, 04:49 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default all because of the finger...

so i roll up to tha VCU parkin deck at night...have to go to tha library to do some more research. as i step out tha car what do i witness? two people(white guy with a dodge stratus? and an asian guy with a "hooked up" civic) ...they were both near the exit the guy in tha stratus was trying to go straight, the asian guy was trying to exit. i guess they thought they both had the right of way.

the stratus guy: *pulls out the middle finger*
asian guy: *steps out tha car.*
stratus guy: *rolls down the window* says "move!!!!"
asian guy: "im not moving", and he proceeds to get tha cashier guy "can you call security..."

...the security and police came quite fast. they even had a police officer running down the street. i dont know what happened after that. people get mad over tha littlest things. tha asian guy with civic will probably get tickets for his car now.(aftermarket muffler, altered suspenion)
Old 03-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: all because of the finger...

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
so i roll up to tha VCU parkin deck at night...have to go to tha library to do some more research. as i step out tha car what do i witness? two people(white guy with a dodge stratus? and an asian guy with a "hooked up" civic) ...they were both near the exit the guy in tha stratus was trying to go straight, the asian guy was trying to exit. i guess they thought they both had the right of way.

the stratus guy: *pulls out the middle finger*
asian guy: *steps out tha car.*
stratus guy: *rolls down the window* says "move!!!!"
asian guy: "im not moving", and he proceeds to get tha cashier guy "can you call security..."

...the security and police came quite fast. they even had a police officer running down the street. i dont know what happened after that. people get mad over tha littlest things. tha asian guy with civic will probably get tickets for his car now.(aftermarket muffler, altered suspenion)
haha good for them
your right people need to just let shit go like that and just shrug it off.....its not worth it....but in fantasy land of dragva its fun to pick fights...lol
Old 03-08-2005, 05:24 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

hahaha yup ....i mean tha asian dude stepped out tha car like he was gonna do something. and if a fight took place, i could understand the need to call security. instead, he takes time away from security and police officers over somethin like this. shit is rediculous.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

you know in some areas, they spell it "the" and not "tha", right?

and agreed, people need to learn to just let "tha" shit go and get over it
Old 03-08-2005, 05:57 PM
VIP

You know in some areas people know where to add correct punctuation and capitalization.

"you know in some areas, they spell it "the" and not "tha" , right?

"You know in some areas they spell it "the" and not "tha", right?

And your second thought is an incomplete thought. There is no reference to whom is agreeing.

"and agreed, people need to learn to just let "tha" shit go and get over it"

A better way to say this is: "And I agree, people need to learn to just let "tha" shit go and get over it.

get THA fuck outta here man. this is not english class

Last edited by LSPinoy; 03-08-2005 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

what did the civic look like? im wondering if ive seen it around campus
Old 03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
VIP

it was like a teal color and an off color front bumper. i think it was a wings west front bumper.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

hahaha...VCU, yay.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
You know in some areas people know where to add correct punctuation and capitalization.

"you know in some areas, they spell it "the" and not "tha" , right?

"You know in some areas they spell it "the" and not "tha", right?

And your second thought is an incomplete thought. There is no reference to whom is agreeing.

"and agreed, people need to learn to just let "tha" shit go and get over it"

A better way to say this is: "And I agree, people need to learn to just let "tha" shit go and get over it.

get THA fuck outta here man. this is not english class
Actually, in the following

Originally Posted by fmstatic
you know in some areas, they spell it "the" and not "tha", right?
"you know in some areas," acts an introductory phrase, and "right?" serves as extra information, so the punctuation is entirely correct

and here...

and agreed, people need to learn to just let "tha" shit go and get over it
i thought it was understood that it was you & I who were agreeing, wasn't trying to confuse you . Moreover, once again "and agreed" serves as an introductory phrase and can be left out completely. Thus there is no incomplete thought, for while it is not any specific reference to what group I am refering to by "people", as most people would agree its understood that I'm talking to everyone, and not a specific group. So there is no need to clarify.

I couldn't care less about minor mistakes in people's posts, I make them myself all the time. I just can't stand fucking ebonics talk all the time, as ghetto as you might be y0. you probably make more of an effort to spell it wrong just so you can come across a certain way to everyone

Class is dismissed
Old 03-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Actually, in the following

"you know in some areas," acts an introductory phrase, and "right?" serves as extra information, so the punctuation is entirely correct

and here...

i thought it was understood that it was you & I who were agreeing, wasn't trying to confuse you . Moreover, once again "and agreed" serves as an introductory phrase and can be left out completely. Thus there is no incomplete thought, for while it is not any specific reference to what group I am refering to by "people", as most people would agree its understood that I'm talking to everyone, and not a specific group. So there is no need to clarify.

I couldn't care less about minor mistakes in people's posts, I make them myself all the time. I just can't stand fucking ebonics talk all the time, as ghetto as you might be y0. you probably make more of an effort to spell it wrong just so you can come across a certain way to everyone

Class is dismissed
datz how we does this up in here....fuck all that noize. Waz wrong with ebonics yo?

Quick Reply: all because of the finger...