Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

this aint a callout...fuck it, yes it is

Old 09-09-2009, 01:59 AM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default Re: this aint a callout...fuck it, yes it is

Originally Posted by Gary Busey
Im not speaking on anybodys half but i was wondering if you called him and ask him to run all out and all what is the matter with the little of tire differnce... he does have a 17" rim and im asuming you have a 15" with alot more side wall that matter alittle we all know some what... (or does it correct if need be) I think it would be a great race to see both cars run straight up like they set and see who's got what...

ps... are you driving yours there becuase i know david is thats a street car that can make it to Tennesse and back (once again not taking sides just saying my opinion that really dont matter i guess)
and you are entitled to your opinion. so i'll try not to be such a dick with this response...

the 275 is a class tire in a few sanctioning bodies currently. it's tricky as hell to get moving when you start appying a bunch of power. this was the one way i figured i could get everyone out on a similar playing field without asking everyone to detune and such..

sure, he's giving up some sidewall flex for contact area.... and i'm giving up contact for flex. but how would you know which has the upper hand without eliminating a variable? since i cannot fit the 295/45/17 under my car, what's the next best thing?

look, it works like this: david is free to come on whatever tire he wants to. it is a public facility. nobody at the gate is going to be there to tell him to go home. it ain't that kind of party.
I invited several people to come this weekend to have some fun on similar setups (tires) to see what shakes out. He is opting not to show with the requested hardware, so if he wants to get some of this camo car I would expect that he would offer something up. shit, i've got one customer from work that is supposed to show up on a 33x14 or something crazy under his tube chassis camaro.... i'm atleast getting a couple bulbs out of him.

there is no question that david's car is light years faster than my car. this poor 306 has nothing on that blown 4xx whatever of his as they both currently sit. in order for this to be SOME kind of a close race, he'll have to give up something, be it allowing me rear-tire stage and the move or whatever....

and that goes for the rest of you gents coming. i know some are coming on 315s, 245s, whatever. if anybody wants to setup a race w/ me and you're not on a similar tire or feel you may not have a fair shot at a good race... let's talk about it. i'm not showing up with intentions of making money "street race/grudge race" style my ego is not so big that i have to be the fastest at the track when i show, that's not how i roll. i am coming to the track this weekend with intentions of testing a few things out before my race in NC next month. that's it, that's all.

p.s. - no, i will not be driving my car there. as i've mentioned before i'll be taking a grill, cooler, tent, and a bunch of other shit that just will not fit into my car. so it will be inside my 20' box as i pull it the 10mi to the track.

and o yea, and fyurhondas!

Last edited by fatboyee; 09-09-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:03 AM
yea, i'm that guy

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
who cares.... you're all slower than me... when it snows!... haha..

so for the spectator wanting to see the most action, might as well just show up in the afternoon and watch into the evening? or is all the grudge matching gonna be done early on?
yes. i would say show sometime in the afternoon. i will personally be there early to get in a few test blasts, then i'll be looking to set something up. (that, and i would prefer to let the sun start to settle some).
Old 09-09-2009, 07:06 AM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hondahead
Do you like being associated with the skinny, mullet haircut rocking red neck Joe Dirt looking asshole that thinks his stock mustang is fast? Most likely not. That is the same thing as relating all hondas and there owners to the morons you just described.
your mistaken those guys drive camaros...lol..and red necks are good people, much better than wana be thugs....lol..
and i dont know anyone with a stock mustang, but a stock mustang is faster than a stock honda, so your argument = fail..
and you dident read the whole post i dident associate all honda owners with that , i just pointed out that most are that way... since i said it was a joke , and you got so offended you must be one of the ones i was talking about..
if not dont reply hatefully to a joke post, or your labeling yourself. you proved the very last line i wrote...lol..
im just having fun chill out..

disclamer: no hondas, or honda owners where harmed in the making of this post.

Last edited by cobra mike; 09-09-2009 at 07:11 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:14 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I have a slow bone stock corvette that I just bought a couple weeks ago.

Can I bolt some dr's on and come get smoked? Sounds like a fun day.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:15 AM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
No problem.. We can do that.. But yea back on topic.. Lol

Fuck a domestic!
cool. thanks..
oh yeah by the way..

imports suck!...lol
Old 09-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin

anyone in the 757 area going to just watch?? if so wanna meet up an roll up together? I'll bring out the T/A but won't be running it. It's nothing special anyways lol I just picked it up 2 months ago.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hondahead
There was no offense taken by me and I did not mean to come off that way. And yes, some red necks are good people. I am just sick of being labeled and made a mockery of for driving a Honda. I am not a gangsta/ wanna be thug. Just an enthusiast that enjoys all cars for what they are. The Honda jokes are cute and in most cases I think that people joke on them because you can take a little civic and make it run good numbers with little to no money if you know what you are doing. Dollar for dollar you can make a stock Honda car with a stock Honda motor outrun a stock mustang. This coming from personal experience.

No offense, but your wrong. Spend the same money in any f/body, vette, or mustang as what you spend in a honda and it wont even be a race.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:56 AM
yea, i'm that guy

Originally Posted by Mid Atlantic Performance
No offense, but your wrong. Spend the same money in any f/body, vette, or mustang as what you spend in a honda and it wont even be a race.
hot damn! bout time you showed up.

can i put you down as a definite?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:12 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by JROW

I'm going to see if I can get Sat off, we could both get smoked in our bolt on vettes. I have no idea what my vette will run, something slow for sure.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:22 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by JROW

Dunno if you could find some 15's .... I have a set of damn near brand new 275/60/15 555Rs you can borrow if you come across a set of wheels to mount them on.

Bought them when my car was stock thinking they were 40's not 60's cause im retraded .... put them on and they tuck badly ..... heated them up and dropped the clutch at like 4K leaving the back half of a T5 right there on the track.

Took them off the car and havnt put them back on since.

Quick Reply: this aint a callout...fuck it, yes it is