Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

AHA!

Old 02-19-2004, 07:22 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default AHA!

i found my baby!

new turbo

this is the turbo i've chosen for my rebuild... i caught hell trying to find out what it's considered, but this is damn sure the same thing.

HEY BOYS.... COME N GET IT!

dunno how accurate these #s are, but they're the same i come to... give or take:

Specs:

A/R ..70/.82
Compressor wheel dia.: inducer 2.30" exducer 2.75"
Turbine wheel dia.: 2.5"
Compressor inlet: 2.5"
Turbine outlet: 2.4"
Standard T3 flange
Standard T4 backplate
S/N: 1819744C91-YFL06622-TC4305
Able to sustain up to 420hp @ 22psi

"Actually it's not exactly a T70, it stand more between a T70 and T76 "

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 07:43 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: AHA!

22psi !!! Holy Sweet Jeebus that is gonna be a monster.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:43 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

looks like an H trim wheel with a stage 5 turbine? or is it a full T4? interesting combination if it's what it looks like.. should make great power at conservative boost levels
Old 02-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I hope you like boost lag. Cause that thing is gona bring it on by the truck load! You'll be making boost around 5k, not 3k like your used to.

I told you before, a bigger turbo isnt always better..........no one listens

fwiw, that turbo will make more then 420hp with the right setup. I heavily emphasize RIGHT setup.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:55 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

why dont you try to impress us even more with your all encompassing knowledge of all things auto. your not as smart as you put on. remember our little discussion about gear ratios? kevin, just stop trying to put up this e-persona than not meeting anyone so you wont lose all your credit
Old 02-19-2004, 08:57 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I hope you like boost lag. Cause that thing is gona bring it on by the truck load! You'll be making boost around 5k, not 3k like your used to.

I told you before, a bigger turbo isnt always better..........no one listens

fwiw, that turbo will make more then 420hp with the right setup. I heavily emphasize RIGHT setup.
yeah that is a pretty big exhaust side but i doubt it will really be that bad... i could spool that turbo by 4300, i would think his 2.3 could do it quicker
Old 02-19-2004, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Friend in Oklahoma has a T3/T04e 70 trim/.82 ex a/r and starts making boost around 4,700. Full boost is beyond 5k and this is on a built motor that he shifts at 7,200rpms. A stock 2.3 isnt going to be happy spinning faster then 6,200ish redline.

Hey 93Eunos, you lost all your credit with me at the autoxs. Guess we are even. Take that out of your sig being that you've only done like what...2 autoxs in your life? Oh yea, you are soooooo hardcore.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:17 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
Friend in Oklahoma has a T3/T04e 70 trim/.82 ex a/r and starts making boost around 4,700. Full boost is beyond 5k and this is on a built motor that he shifts at 7,200rpms. A stock 2.3 isnt going to be happy spinning faster then 6,200ish redline.

Hey 93Eunos, you lost all your credit with me at the autoxs. Guess we are even. Take that out of your sig being that you've only done like what...2 autoxs in your life? Oh yea, you are soooooo hardcore.

nobody ever said it was a 70 trim? A/R is size not trim

from the specs given the only wheel i can think of it could be would be a H trim, which is not really that big
Old 02-19-2004, 09:17 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

thats just flat out ... wrong
ive A) neverseen you at an autox B) the sig is a joke referring to me hitting cones C)ive been to way more than 2 autocrosses.

i specifically remembering talking to you about going to autocrosses and you "didint want to" youd rather spend your money on a car that doesnt work than actually drive. which is the ultimate goal i always thought. but hey whatever, at least your keeping up appearences right?
Old 02-19-2004, 09:21 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Take it to PMs or to SPO.