Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Affordable paint jobs in Fredericksburg/Richmond?

Old 08-22-2008, 01:16 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Affordable paint jobs in Fredericksburg/Richmond?

My daily beater talon was hit in a hit and run a while back, and I have since fixed all the body panels that were damaged. Since I don't like driving around a car that is 4 different colors, I need to get this thing painted. Car was silver, now it's silver, white, black, and blue. Maaco is out of the question as I've seen their jobs and they turn to shit after a few years. I need a good paint job that isn't priced outrageously. I'm in Fredericksburg but would go to Richmond or Nova for a good deal. Need suggestions on who sucks, who doesn't suck, and who charges a fair price.