Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Abondoned kitten needs your help.

Old 09-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Abondoned kitten needs your help.

I know this is more of a classifieds thing but I felt it was best to reach central directly. If ya dont like it dont hate, this little guy just needs a home like yesterday.

One of my neighbors adopted this cat as a kitten and it was apperantly to much for him to handle. Last I heard from him about it was that he had "found it a new home" well I was outside today and the cat came up to me from under the porch. :thumbdown: There was no food or water left out for this animal so ofcourse I took it in. I allready have a cat and she wants to EAT this one. This is a really sweet cat hes still a kitten (like 1/2 size) and has lots of love to give. He is somewhat rare, he is a "Polydactyl" or "Hemmingway" meaning its got extra toes or thumbs. If you want a cat or considered getting one this ones a great start. Please if ya dont want a cat ask around and see if someone you know does. I really want to avoid taking it to the spca.

Info about Polydactyl cats http://www.messybeast.com/poly-cats.html#whatis

Pics of the cat http://www.automotivelifestyle.com/roscoe/cat

Old 09-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: Abondoned kitten needs your help.

awww He is so cute. I'll ask around and see if anybody wants a kitten.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks man I could bring him to a meet if someone wants to see it.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:18 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Post up one of those free ads at the grocery stores, wal-mart, and petsmart with a picture to find it a home. Best way to give away pets.

You knew it was coming...

Old 09-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Body In Trunk.

heheh i have that same pic as a background.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Banned

efgsr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Post up one of those free ads at the grocery stores, wal-mart, and petsmart with a picture to find it a home. Best way to give away pets.

You knew it was coming...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Old 09-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by AL-David
Thanks man I could bring him to a meet if someone wants to see it.
Thats a good idea.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:18 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
Thats a good idea.
You're going to bring a cat to a Japanese restaraunt? Dummy. Bring it to a Chinese place, they pay more per pound.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Not Stock
You're going to bring a cat to a Japanese restaraunt? Dummy. Bring it to a Chinese place, they pay more per pound.
lmao! I think he might be better off just chillin in the parking lot