Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

3rd Annual Pence Subaru meet...

Old 06-29-2009, 10:10 PM
the DA in HONDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
power_neo has a spectacular aura aboutpower_neo has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 3rd Annual Pence Subaru meet...

I'm there!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Yea. Its Qwik.

Qwik6 has disabled reputation

Are Mazda's welcome?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:33 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Everybody is welcome to come out and enjoy the event, see the cars, grab some food, win some swag.

However, being this event is a Subaru event Sponsored by Subaru, Pence Subaru and other vendors we ask those that do not have a Subaru park off to the side of the building, so the Subaru's can park out front together.

We are still working with vendors to get some giveaways for everyone. I know the past 2 years everyone received something.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: 3rd Annual Pence Subaru meet...

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Everybody is welcome to come out and enjoy the event, see the cars, grab some food, win some swag.

However, being this event is a Subaru event Sponsored by Subaru, Pence Subaru and other vendors we ask those that do not have a Subaru park off to the side of the building, so the Subaru's can park out front together.

We are still working with vendors to get some giveaways for everyone. I know the past 2 years everyone received something.

other than a hard time? hell thats worth its weight in gold alone. Wonder If my roomie is working that day? If so ya'll are in luck. Unlike other sales ppl. not that they are bad. But He w/ sit down and BS specs w/ ya too.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Pho King

legacyspecb will become famous soon enough

hey phil..i was wondering if you guys carry yakima racks with the fairing..if so how much?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
other than a hard time?
First year we gave away about 5 grand in accessories, stuff from Cobb, Kartboy and Subaru swag. Every person that came was afforded a bag with posters, shirts, etc. Last year it wasn't as much but there were gift bags for everyone as well, just not as much as previous year. Then again not many car meets here will offer you free food, and give you stuff and you don't have to deal with the cops telling you to leave(I will tell you to leave if you are acting and being an asshat). So we try to make it worth the visit, but many people come just to see the cars, and come out and have a good time without dealing with bs.

hell thats worth its weight in gold alone. Wonder If my roomie is working that day? If so ya'll are in luck. Unlike other sales ppl. not that they are bad. But He w/ sit down and BS specs w/ ya too.
Yes I believe Derek told me he is working.

Originally Posted by legacyspecb
hey phil..i was wondering if you guys carry yakima racks with the fairing..if so how much?
Teddy, I will find out for you when Jeff comes back from lunch.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

First year we gave away about 5 grand in accessories, stuff from Cobb, Kartboy and Subaru swag. Every person that came was afforded a bag with posters, shirts, etc. Last year it wasn't as much but there were gift bags for everyone as well, just not as much as previous year. Then again not many car meets here will offer you free food, and give you stuff and you don't have to deal with the cops telling you to leave(I will tell you to leave if you are acting and being an asshat). So we try to make it worth the visit, but many people come just to see the cars, and come out and have a good time without dealing with bs.

Yes I believe Derek told me he is working.

haha yeah I've known Derek for years. LMAO! But my question is, you think dent king can straighten up the rear quarter on the STI? J/K'n
Old 06-30-2009, 09:09 AM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
haha yeah I've known Derek for years. LMAO! But my question is, you think dent king can straighten up the rear quarter on the STI? J/K'n
Ha ha ha ha. I don't know about that
Old 06-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Banned

Ha ha ha ha. I don't know about that
wondering how much a quarter skin would be. then see how much karate would charge to put on and fix the rest of the car. lol. might have to text derek to find out when he gets back.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Slow as Shit

I have no idea. Never heard of Karate except the martial art.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Pence Subaru meet...