Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

1 Beautiful 08 Limited Edition Nismo 350z

Old 03-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 1 Beautiful 08 Limited Edition Nismo 350z

Saturday a customer calls AWT and says I just copped the keys to a 08 Nismo 350z, I'm coming from an hour away and I only want the best period for my brand new baby, He asks so what is the price to tint it? We'll just say what is the model number of your Nismo? 3 Benjamins and a Grant. Actually you know 23 years experience, championship installation, top of the line tint, lifetime nationwide warranty, and most importantly a piece of mind, he replies.................It's Priceless! Like he just won Bingo! After the installation we pulled the black beauty out and couldn't help but to look at the cheese from one ear to the other( We can't smack the smiles off Advanced Tint customers!) Wicked kit, sick rear diffuser, staggered 18/19's, crazy wing equals= definitely tight!" He gave us a high 5 and said make sure you put on some RPM stickers on it, it was a pleasure doing business with you, and we said "Likewise" it was a pleasure tinting your 08 Limited Edition Nismo 350z. " When the Heat's a Mother, Advanced Tint is your Daddy!" www.advancedtint.com www.tintassassin.com

Old 03-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: 1 Beautiful 08 Limited Edition Nismo 350z

It's a nice car, for sure... but knowing the price tag hurts lol
Old 03-11-2008, 02:48 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Sweet
Old 03-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
It's a nice car, for sure... but knowing the price tag hurts lol
I'm feeling you Hybrid AWD, $39,000 g's
Old 03-11-2008, 03:17 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

39,000 G's!? Holy fuck. Most expensive Z in history.

And I thought we did away with the blatant advertising posts in the main forums but I guess I was wrong.

I'd also work on my grammar and punctuation before representing my business to a public forum.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by The Wok
39,000 G's!? Holy fuck. Most expensive Z in history.

And I thought we did away with the blatant advertising posts in the main forums but I guess I was wrong.

I'd also work on my grammar and punctuation before representing my business to a public forum.
Yeah but think about it, if you want "the god" of all Z's available and you have money... it's no big deal. We all know how some people are about cars.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:21 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
Yeah but think about it, if you want "the god" of all Z's available and you have money... it's no big deal. We all know how some people are about cars.
39,000 Gs would be $39 Million.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:46 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

1. 39k for a z is normal. i have seen loaded convertibles with stickers over 52k.
2. "3 Benjamins and a Grant" makes no fucking sense. did he pay $300 and use a grant for the rest? I guess you meant Grand, but that still makes no sense the way you wrote it.
3. tintassassin, you are a fucking retard. your constant advertising gets really annoying and no one gives a fuck that you tinted a window in some car. you work for a fucking tint shop of course you tinted a window thats your fucking job.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:49 PM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

ulysses s. grant is on a 50?
Old 03-11-2008, 03:55 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally Posted by ...rallyred
ulysses s. grant is on a 50?
Yes but why would he be asking the model?

I just copped the keys to a 08 Nismo 350z, I'm coming from an hour away and I only want the best period for my brand new baby, He asks so what is the price to tint it? We'll just say what is the model number of your Nismo? 3 Benjamins and a Grant.
Not to mention that it's just an idiotic way to say it.

Quick Reply: 1 Beautiful 08 Limited Edition Nismo 350z