Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

$5,000.00 CASH REWARD who keyed the Viper?

Old 10-27-2003, 09:13 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Audio taped conversations require authorization from both sides unless there is a wiretap warrant. This includes cellular conversations pulled from airwaves in the public domain since the communication is intended to be within a "reasonable expectation of privacy". This is why paparrazi taking pictures through brush hedges is illegal.

Video in a public parking lot is admissable. Same with following a couple from a driveway to the front door when viewed from public streets. Ask any private investigator working an adultry case.

Video on private property where the public visits (grocery store, banks) must first inform the people that they will be taped, but do not have to permit the subjects to "opt-out" of surveillance since it's on public property.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:26 AM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone else wonder what rich's REAL job is?
Old 10-27-2003, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Pick up a Criminal Law/Procedure book and you'll know the same. I have a shelf full of them
Old 10-27-2003, 12:17 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation

Originally posted by FlodaSE-R
Pick up a Criminal Law/Procedure book and you'll know the same. I have a shelf full of them
... or you could just do a quick yahoo search for virginia, law, and entrapment.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:37 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally posted by BadBeck
anyone else wonder what rich's REAL job is?
Um, don't ask if you don't wanna know.

I am very active in the political community and serve as a legislative advisor on local, state, and federal levels regarding computing ethics and electronic wiretapping of communication networks. That is not a secret.

Most of the papers I have written are still covered by national security regulations as they are about communication infrastructures of our and other nations. How they can be used for other means (tracking stealth bombers, guiding rockets to handsets) as well as legally wiretapping them (I personally wrote the software and teach how to use it worldwide).

Did I answer your question? No. Will I? Not likely.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I think entrapment is the most wrongly used word ever.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:08 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by FlodaSE-R

umm JOKE Kevin. Lighten up. He just sounded like some undercover dude. im' glad you have a shelf full. I have a shelf full of biology and organic chemistry crap. why dont we have a party and exchange infO? LOL
Old 10-27-2003, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

umm SARCASM Becky. I have no intrest in biology, no need to exchange info............see there it is again...sarcasm.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:46 PM
superuser

Uh-oh. Why don't you two just bump uglies? You call it "info" when you're exchanging "DNA info".
Old 10-27-2003, 04:11 PM
Grrrr...

Y2K Z24 is an unknown quantity at this point

yall are gonna scrump

Quick Reply: $5,000.00 CASH REWARD who keyed the Viper?