Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Wil-son's 240sx Build Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
goon squad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder
Default Re: Wil-son's 240sx Build Thread

Originally Posted by Scout Trooper
me too i think we need to organize a big NISSAN 240 swap meet...sell/trade parts etc
fuck yes!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:16 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I need to empty my garage of all of the worthless shit I have in there, I would totally be down for a "show up at my house and help me clean my garage, you can have whatever you want and the rest goes in the trash" meet, lol.

I am still refusing to start my build thread until I get more shit done, I hate teaser threads .

BTW this was the swap I originally wanted to do but didn't because I didn't want to deal with the trans stuff/actually fabbing stuff up since I have no free time. There is a company in NZ who makes bell housings for R134s so they bolt onto the 1UZ and they make a bolt on ITB kit for ~1500 bucks. They make custom cams as well.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:20 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I need to empty my garage of all of the worthless shit I have in there, I would totally be down for a "show up at my house and help me clean my garage, you can have whatever you want and the rest goes in the trash" meet, lol.

I am still refusing to start my build thread until I get more shit done, I hate teaser threads .

BTW this was the swap I originally wanted to do but didn't because I didn't want to deal with the trans stuff/actually fabbing stuff up since I have no free time. There is a company in NZ who makes bell housings for R134s so they bolt onto the 1UZ and they make a bolt on ITB kit for ~1500 bucks. They make custom cams as well.
on the way. lulz. i need some spare things.

but srsly. im down
Old 10-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Titanic Survivor

Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones

See now I'm rethinking the whole stock trans deal. You guys probably have more experience with more than stock 240s than I do, so I'm gonna stop being hard-headed and look into an alternative.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:40 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I mean, no one can have the 3 wheelers, the snorkeling equipment, my KA harness, my tools, my motor, or the regamasters, lol. All of the other extra 240 parts are game.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

I mean, no one can have the 3 wheelers, the snorkeling equipment, my KA harness, my tools, my motor, or the regamasters, lol. All of the other extra 240 parts are game.
You have 3-wheelers?!?! Willing to sell one? I've so wanted an old school Honda (but i'd taken any make) 3-wheeler for quite some time now. I have a 2003 Polaris Trailblazer, but its down in SC @ my rent's place and needs some work to be running again......
Old 10-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

cool build will.....if you needz help welding shit up let me know. I have a spare shell here we can make some mounts with.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:18 PM
I Roll Fenders

I have two honda ones in my garage that belong to my roommate and neighbor, you give me enough and I'll look the other way, LOL.

jkbtw
Old 10-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Titanic Survivor

Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
cool build will.....if you needz help welding shit up let me know. I have a spare shell here we can make some mounts with.
Thanks a lot dude. Do you by any chance do exhaust work? I need a custom one made.

Do you by any chance have any S13 parts? Or maybe an aftermarket radiator?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4

Sick build man, hit me up some time and ill swing by with your parts and tools and maybe lend a hand if needed

Quick Reply: Wil-son's 240sx Build Thread