Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

What made my day...

Old 02-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Default Re: What made my day...

Originally Posted by BlackEJ
Very nice Aristo, it's got some potential.
Is that the cool thing to do? Call cars by their "JDM" counter parts? It's a GS and we're in America.

Good deal on the car!

I've always wanted a white on black GS... but I don't think they offered it on the 430's which is what I would prefer.

Will make a great daily.

Def update if you get wheels and susp.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:18 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

this shit seriously has me upset, where the hell did you find an 04 for $5500. i cant even see any damage. most of the 04's i look at are all above 15k. WTF is there some secret auction i need to go to. fuck i need a dealers license.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
i cant even see any damage.
Did you not look at the picture of the passenger side of the car?
Old 02-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

Yeah, quarter is dented and doors have small dents on them. it can be fixed but i think i will go with new quarter just to make sure body lines are perfect. If car is driving by its hardly noticeble thanks to the color.

This was a trade-in at the dealership i work at. Car was suppose to go to the auction. I was one of the first people to see it since they still sent it to the shop to get checked out.

While were on the subject of GS's, does anyone know how to cancel the auto steering wheel retract feature? I want to pull the fuse but i am not sure if it will kill anything else.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:16 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

It crazy if u get that quarter panel replaced. That dent can almost be popped out. If u don't plan on fixing it within the next couple months, I would hit up one of those paintless debt removal guys and get that shit looking pretty fresh for like $60-70.

What other plans do u have with it though? What kinda suspension coils or air or what? Just curious. I've been looking at kits and shit and they are expensive as hell. Air suspension is a must for me. It will pay for itself just cause I won't have to replace tires every month cause of driving on super neg camber.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:22 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

this shit seriously has me upset, where the hell did you find an 04 for $5500. i cant even see any damage. most of the 04's i look at are all above 15k. WTF is there some secret auction i need to go to. fuck i need a dealers license.
It crazy if u get that quarter panel replaced. That dent can almost be popped out. If u don't plan on fixing it within the next couple months, I would hit up one of those paintless debt removal guys and get that shit looking pretty fresh for like $60-70.

What other plans do u have with it though? What kinda suspension coils or air or what? Just curious. I've been looking at kits and shit and they are expensive as hell. Air suspension is a must for me. It will pay for itself just cause I won't have to replace tires every month cause of driving on super neg camber.

wtf...you couldnt even see the body damage before and now all of a sudden the dent can be popped out....lol....
Old 02-14-2009, 08:29 PM
loved by all

Originally Posted by nftuatn
wtf...you couldnt even see the body damage before and now all of a sudden the dent can be popped out....lol....
i thought it was a shadow at first, i was on my iphone the first time i looked also.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

i thought it was a shadow at first, i was on my iphone the first time i looked also.
Truth. On my iTouch I was seriously thinking where the fuck is the damage.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:34 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

good pick up alex. Fix the dent and leave it alone. I'm glad I have not modded my sc300. Makes for a perfect daily.

BUT IF YOU MUST,

Sale the 240 and start the 2j, coilover, aero project. IMO
Old 02-15-2009, 05:13 AM
VIVA LA FRONTERA

shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez

Fresh, Lexuses are great.

Quick Reply: What made my day...