Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Well, I did it.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:10 AM
Im here for the beer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun
Default Re: Well, I did it.

hot shit Dan congrats!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:17 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Missed this thread when you posted it, Spic told me about it today .... CONGRADS DAN!

And to think when I first met you the only mod you had was some cool red wire loom under the hood

Thats bad fucking ass man .... and I agree with ED .... you should def make some plans to come down and see some old friends.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Missed this thread when you posted it, Spic told me about it today .... CONGRADS DAN!

And to think when I first met you the only mod you had was some cool red wire loom under the hood

Thats bad fucking ass man .... and I agree with ED .... you should def make some plans to come down and see some old friends.

I second this.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Home, finally

Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012

Holy shit has time gone by. I forgot about that.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Ahh, those were the days. I'll be down, I want to drive the turd down, and I hope that the car don't burn down. It'll be interesting because my cutout is stuck in the 'open' position and my car might get confused with something over at Oceana.