Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

WATISJDM 2000 ITR/RHD/JDM Front

Old 05-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: WATISJDM 2000 ITR/RHD/JDM Front

i daily with mine and i love them. I also like how low they allow me to sit in the car.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Clit Commander

watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
i daily with mine and i love them. I also like how low they allow me to sit in the car.
what rails are you running....mine have the the memoryfab rails and i was told buddy club rails lower the seat alotttt moree

dude i wish i was taking this car to the meet this weekend but im not

rey mysterio i wanna meet you this weekend, i love your coupe
Old 05-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Clit Commander

watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm watisjdm

Originally Posted by C Ory
Nice to see it went to a good home.
thanks man wait till you see the header
Old 05-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by watisjdm
what rails are you running....mine have the the memoryfab rails and i was told buddy club rails lower the seat alotttt moree

dude i wish i was taking this car to the meet this weekend but im not

rey mysterio i wanna meet you this weekend, i love your coupe
we will def have to chill. Im on some bs rails that came with them. Im probably going to order a set of low down rails soon. One of my rails is for a dc/eg and the other is an ek. But i think its broke lol.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

very nice, I considered buying this back in '07 I think it was, your lucky to have a nice platform. BTW you need someone to give your gueage wireing a little love man, it's like having a black eye on the interior.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Clit Commander

we will def have to chill. Im on some bs rails that came with them. Im probably going to order a set of low down rails soon. One of my rails is for a dc/eg and the other is an ek. But i think its broke lol.
hell yeah man...get some buddy club rails...if you need the hook up contact jordan at national speed in wilmington,nc and tell em i sent ya

im gonna pm ya my number man
Old 05-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Clit Commander

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
very nice, I considered buying this back in '07 I think it was, your lucky to have a nice platform. BTW you need someone to give your gueage wireing a little love man, it's like having a black eye on the interior.
haha thanks and yeah the gauge wires kinda pissed me off i guess thats what you get when your in a rush to install gauges, thank franscisco for that haha
Old 05-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

oh, I will give him shit at the next event I see him at. You can fix it man, if you were closer I could do it for you, it's easy.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:05 PM
VIP, doooood

zenki godzirra is a jewel in the roughzenki godzirra is a jewel in the roughzenki godzirra is a jewel in the roughzenki godzirra is a jewel in the roughzenki godzirra is a jewel in the rough

you gonna put a phone book to sit on??
you're gonna need it cause you're already low as shit in your car josh!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Clit Commander

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
oh, I will give him shit at the next event I see him at. You can fix it man, if you were closer I could do it for you, it's easy.
hahah yeah well im selling the pyrometer and volts that are in the bezel and putting the a/f ratio and oil pressure in the bezel so the wiring will be better soon haha

Quick Reply: WATISJDM 2000 ITR/RHD/JDM Front