Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Wanna get your car on a Facebook Fan Page?

Old 02-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Patriarch BigCock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha
Default Wanna get your car on a Facebook Fan Page?

As some of you guys know, I recently moved to SoCal and I've left the whole turning wrenches scene for the Marketing and PR world.

So...I've got several clients I'm managing and I'd love some content for their FB pages.

I'd love to see what you guys have and I'd be happy to share it with the rest of the interwebs, some of the companies I work with are Garrett, BC Racing/BC Forged Wheels, Enjuku, Vibrant and R1 Concepts.

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for:

2011 Ford F-250

Modified 6.7L Powerstroke V8, Modified lift pump for more flow and CP4 injection pump with internal modifications to boost fueling and low compression modified pistons lead to the development of a race tune that will fuel more than 3,400 RPM.
Factory three wheel Garrett turbo was ditched in favor of a 75mm Garrett GT4202 @35-40PSI along with a new intake and exhaust piping which was completely fabricated.

That's one of my posts from a client's page. I'd like photos directly related to the companies I've mentioned... if the photo's watermarked or otherwise, a link to the related FB page so I can do a shoutout/credit along with a brief description.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Wanna get your car on a Facebook Fan Page?

So these companies are going to pay contingency money? Or are you just looking for free advertising for them...?
Old 02-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

That didnt take long.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

No pay outs or anything like that. Just want to share people's car and the work they've put into them. Simple exposure.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond

That truck can't be helping business any..