Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Two blue Celicas

Old 12-04-2011, 02:29 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Two blue Celicas

I dunno. I see a lot of pictures, erry day, naw mean? It has been said before, that the shots look washed out and not just by me.

Here, in this thread is a buncha people saying it, yet again so I don't know what to tell you.

I was SURE it was something you were doing it PP to give a vintage feel.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:38 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

as many people say it on the thread, just as many in person have said the opposite. i understand how you think i'm purposefully trying to add the hipster kinda retro look, but i'm really not. i shifted the black tint to more of a bluish tint...so thats the only thing i can see as "washed out." but that gets into a thing of definition and preference. but regardless, i'm happy with them and the owners are too. i'm still not too sure how to compensate the discrepancy between computers though, because at the end of the day, different computers display differently. using a shitty computer and a brand new computer, i can see the HUGE difference display can make.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:56 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

SO, we are all on shitty computers?
Old 12-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

BTHASHT has disabled reputation

My laptop is brand new and pics still look washed out. Dont know why, but anyway. Cars look good. Good job on doing something different than everyone else.

Jrod.. I look forward to your picture threads. You do so many of them, and I enjoy looking at all the styles of cars and shots you offer. Keep doing things as you are. Vadriven needs you posting car shoots. Keeps this site from going all troll. My photo guy does very good with mine, but Driven is Driven and they will never get posted. Keep posting.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:04 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

yeah man, totally what i said

i use a shitty pc computer and a brand new mac computer. they look horrible on my shitty pc computer. they look vibrant and better on my brand new mac computer. why are we having this discussion? there's no more i can say. i'm not trying to stir up argument.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'm on a 2month old i5 quad core, 512mb video card, dual 20in wide screens, with 6mb of ram on win7 64bit and pics still look shitty hipster style.

Getting ready to order a better computer to replace this shit hole pc.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

I have always loved the one on the NT-03's.

However,

The one on classics. It just doesn't look right. It almost looks as if the wheels were the main and only purchase, which I can understand, seeing how they are 2300-3200 all at once...and just for wheels.