Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Teaser for my little build

Old 06-24-2009, 06:03 AM
AKA: SHY_GUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy
Default Teaser for my little build

Pictures were taken with a blackberry.... sorry:

Updated ECU

Updated center console

Pricey exhaust and test pipe

Bumper and lip

There are a few more parts headed my way (comptech, PWJDM), a few are already installed.

If anyone has a single exhaust cap for sale, send it my way!

Update:

Engine bay stuff is pretty finished, I ordered PWJDM hardware for the cooling plate (they said OEM doesn't fit too well, and I like the looks of them) however, they didn't fit! They intake is of pretty poor quality as far as I'm concerned.... comptech has totally gone down hill! But I like the way it looks and sounds, and that's about the most you can expect to get out of an intake for this car without spending an arm and leg and putting your first born down as collateral. I really like the Kevlar on the block and bumper. I definitely broke the vacuum tank installing the intake, and have to order another one.... which isn't too expensive.

I plan on getting an exhaust outlet delete (single exhaust cap) but the company that makes them stopped making them... so now I have to either spend $300 on a CF one (which I don't want) or find one used (which won't happen). Anyone want to go into business with me making them?? The exhaust sounds phenomenal, under an overpass or in a tunnel it sounds like an F1 car. Invidia test pipe with CEL fix... yeah cool. It doesn't burn the bumper or leave nasty shit there. It does smell a little. The volume level on the freeway is amazing, you can't hear it at all unless you're passing someone or for whatever other reason giving it gas, around town is a little different. Basically it's silent unless you are accelerating, but even then it's not too loud.... for a 70mm exhaust with a test-pipe.

The spoiler, bumper and lip will have to wait until I get home. They aren't going on without paint. I hope to have this thing complete before school starts. There might be a couple more little things to come, nothing major (unless I can get a good deal). My favorite thing I got for it though has to be the title!!

I figured it was time to replace the political sticker with something decorative... I also picked up another New Era Red Bull hat, but I think it's a fake. looks cool though.

Once I graduate I'll pick up my suspension, CR tonneau, wheels with GREAT tires and probably a 4.77 gear set, cryo treated etc.

Last edited by S2K_Guy; 06-28-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:05 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Teaser for my little build

-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

T1R, good shit.
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Nice, can't wait to see it all installed.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:08 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Aren't you in college? How can you afford that stuff? I was a broke bastard in college and din't think twice about modding my mustang.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:16 AM

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Aren't you in college? How can you afford that stuff? I was a broke bastard in college and din't think twice about modding my mustang.
I also paid it off this month
Old 06-24-2009, 06:23 AM
the DA in HONDA

power_neo has a spectacular aura aboutpower_neo has a spectacular aura about

nice nice, cant wait to see, should be STUNTIN!
Old 06-24-2009, 06:34 AM

Full shoot will happen when I'm back from a little trip, some time in August. But the engine bay stuff will be done Friday and I'll be sure to post picture of that before I leave.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:47 AM
Registered Member

sjs0433 has disabled reputation

I want that exhaust. I hate you. Same one fish has? the t1r 70EM single?

Also the console is no fun to install at all. I Just did an interior swap with a local from the red/black to all black and it was a giant pain. I hope to never do it again.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by sjs0433
I want that exhaust. I hate you. Same one fish has? the t1r 70EM single?

Also the console is no fun to install at all. I Just did an interior swap with a local from the red/black to all black and it was a giant pain. I hope to never do it again.
The exhaust is fucking awesome. I was getting onto the freeway today in 3rd and when I hit 9k I was going under an overpass and it sounded EXACTLY like an F1 car! Same thing when I was passing people at 9k-ish. It was fucking awesome! Yeah it's a T1R 70EM with an Invidia Test Pipe. No engine codes, no burning, no crazy smell.... just an amazing sound and what feels like more power on the butt-dyno.

The console really wasn't too hard. There war a write-up on S2ki I followed, I took my seats out and it made life easier. When I was doing the exhaust I had countless cuts and scrapes on my hands and got blood all over the place, the console was just a bitch getting everything to fit just right.

Quick Reply: Teaser for my little build