Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Sweet mopar at the strip

Old 04-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sweet mopar at the strip

Originally Posted by keefboz
Good shots bro, what setting did you have it on for the last pic?
i was just using the auto no flash setting, not full auto.. i really havent gotten to play with it that much since i bought it...
Old 04-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the roughRedHatchy97 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sweet mopar at the strip

Originally Posted by Muncher
I doubt he was scared. He probably wasnt running a cage or shoot (which is required for certain E/Ts and trap speeds) and judging by the pics, im pretty sure its safe to say hes beyond those limits so he let out to keep from getting kick off the track.

Either that, or he was just working on 60 fts.
oh it had a cage , i dunno about a shoot. but by the way it came down and the way he reacted i dont think he was just trying to get a 60 or cause he didnt have proper safety equiptment... looked more like one of those "oh $hit" moments