Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

STi + Fortune Auto = Win

Old 06-17-2010, 05:40 AM
B Nice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW
Default STi + Fortune Auto = Win

So I finally got me some of them Fortune janks

I installed them almost 2 weeks ago, but have been trying to get the car's spring cleaning done. This weekend will be 2 weeks and they've pretty much settled, so I'll dail the ride height in exactly where I want it.

I like the way it looks now, but holy fuck it's a PITA driving it this low, and I'm not even THAT low, lol. Optimal performace height is 14 inches in the front and 13.5 in the back (from center of hub to fender), I'm probably about 13.25/12.75. The parking garage where I normally take pics... I pretty much can't get in or out of it now and it doesn't even have a crazy dip or anything. 2x I've had to turn around and go to the other side of a parking lot cause I couldn't go out of one side. I'm clueless on how people (like Uzi) can drive around with the car sitting on the ground.

BTW you'll notice something under my car in some of the pics, it's my downpipe wrap coming apart. Alot of it came off when it snowed since I don't have an undertray. I meant to take care of it when put the coilovers on, but somehow didn't notice it until I had already lowered the car and put it back on the ground. Now that it's lowered it's near impossible to get it on the jack stands. This weekend when I perfect the ride height I'll take care of it. I wish I had before the pics as it does kind of take away from them, but oh well.

Enjoy.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:48 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: STi + Fortune Auto = Win

Old 06-17-2010, 06:06 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Looks pretty good. It doesn't look THAT low.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:09 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Brah you need way more poke and slam and gotta stretch those tires and roll the fenders so everytime you hit a bump you bend them out a little more. Only then will it be dope-status approved.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5

Your gonna love em! Looks good.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:10 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by Flite
Looks pretty good. It doesn't look THAT low.
+1 its like as low as my Accord, LOL. It does look mighty good though.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:11 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Brah you need way more poke and slam and gotta stretch those tires and roll the fenders so everytime you hit a bump you bend them out a little more. Only then will it be dope-status approved.
this.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

fuck it, be a trendy person and dump it. I mean who cares if the car handles like ass and scrapes on everything.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:32 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
fuck it, be a trendy person and dump it. I mean who cares if the car handles like ass and scrapes on everything.
faggots care what a car handles like.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

love it.

Quick Reply: STi + Fortune Auto = Win