Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

starting out...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedOften has disabled reputation
Default starting out...

H&R sport springs and TR Motorsport wheels in 18x9 with 255/35 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs = no more understeer

Edit: And yes the little red stickers were taken off the tires.

Last edited by SpeedOften; 07-29-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:37 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: starting out...

Why would you put cheap ass tr motorsports wheels on a bmw?
Old 07-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Two BMW's and a double-wide. Classy...
Old 07-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

SpeedOften has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
Why would you put cheap ass tr motorsports wheels on a bmw?
b/c These are not going to be used every day. I autocross, and plan to track the car so I wanted something light and not expensive so that if I did bend them somehow it wouldn't be that big of a deal. The wheels weigh 19 lbs and cost me $150, why not?

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Two BMW's and a double-wide. Classy...
try Ranch dumbass.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:04 PM
keyboard warrior

Hardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud of

more importantly, why the HELL would you put lowering springs on a bmw? Keep the height stock unless youre going to go to bilstein coilovers or something quality. this isn't a fucking honda...this isn't even a cheap bmw, it's a fucking e90. smh. HAI GUYZ LETS BUY A $15K+ CAR AND THEN 200 DOLLAR LOWER SPINRGS. I am about 95% sure this is owned by a 16 year old.

edit: at least you bought decent tires for tracking. i give you an ounce of credit
Old 07-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

You've acquired all this debt for cars but can't spare $100 to have some Mexicans cut your grass? Classy...
Old 07-29-2011, 01:19 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by SpeedOften
b/c These are not going to be used every day. I autocross, and plan to track the car so I wanted something light and not expensive so that if I did bend them somehow it wouldn't be that big of a deal. The wheels weigh 19 lbs and cost me $150, why not?

try Ranch dumbass.
Because its a bmw, also if you plan on tracking why would you waste money on lowering springs, they'll do you no good. You would've been better off leaving it stock, tracking it for a while, then making upgrades. You've done nothing more than waste money
Old 07-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Isn't the treadwear rating of those tires going to put you into an autocross class that you don't want to be in with a stock BMW?
Old 07-29-2011, 01:29 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Hood rich like a mother fucker
Old 07-29-2011, 01:37 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Hood rich like a mother fucker
Gator boooots and a pimped out gucci suit, ain't got no job but I stay sharp. Can't paay my rent cause all my moneys spent

Quick Reply: starting out...