Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

springfest2011 aka dongfest pic thread

Old 05-19-2011, 05:51 AM
Got Swagg?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW
Default Re: springfest2011 aka dongfest pic thread

Shadows & Highlights save lives..lol. Trying messing with those with some of the really blown out shots of white cars..it'll tone down that white and you'll actually be able to make out more of the car and hurt your eyes less.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:59 AM
I like pictures.

Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround

Mike Shive, Dude you def have the photographic eye. But for chirsts sake PLEASE get a better camera. Even the cheapest of DSLRs would have helped those shots. Composition is on point the quality blowssssss!

Not your fault bro.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Originally Posted by Lookinaround
Mike Shive, Dude you def have the photographic eye. But for chirsts sake PLEASE get a better camera. Even the cheapest of DSLRs would have helped those shots. Composition is on point the quality blowssssss!

Not your fault bro.
Lol..he's using a Canon Rebel XS, I believe. First few shots were on Auto (you can see the flash in a few)..then he switched it up to Manual..and was bouncing back and forth between settings.

Mike: Make sure you pay attention to your light meter inside of your viewfinder..it'll let you know wether or not your too low or too bright. If your camera even has it..I'm not familiar with the XS.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:18 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FS FTW
Shadows & Highlights save lives..lol. Trying messing with those with some of the really blown out shots of white cars..it'll tone down that white and you'll actually be able to make out more of the car and hurt your eyes less.
Yea, I wanted to go back and work on those a bit. That's about all I didn't touch, so I'll def go back and mess with em.

Edit: Holy Santa Clause shit! So...I'll probably be spending the rest of the day re-editing my pictures....lol

Originally Posted by Lookinaround

Not your fault bro.
Originally Posted by FS FTW
Lol..he's using a Canon Rebel XS, I believe. First few shots were on Auto (you can see the flash in a few)..then he switched it up to Manual..and was bouncing back and forth between settings.

Mike: Make sure you pay attention to your light meter inside of your viewfinder..it'll let you know wether or not your too low or too bright. If your camera even has it..I'm not familiar with the XS.
Yep, Rebel XS. And yea, first few were auto because I wasn't paying attention. I messed with the settings throughout the first 8-10, then stayed with the same thing for pretty much the rest of the day. Yea, I have a light meter. I forget to use it pretty much all the time...lol. Its all about learning though. Definitely appreciate the feedback!

Last edited by Shive; 05-19-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

My buddy Daniel just finished up his video from Sumo Speed, ENJOY!

http://vimeo.com/23968067
Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Who owns this? I would love too know the color code
Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by Buddha.
My buddy Daniel just finished up his video from Sumo Speed, ENJOY!

http://vimeo.com/23968067

Great video, lol at the end
Old 05-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr

who's integra is this? I like it
Yeah I saw his car when I met him up a while ago for some parts...His name is Blake. has come a long way and looks so much better than from last years wacky wednesday days. car is clean
Old 05-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

DAT ENDING.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
Who owns this? I would love too know the color code
Dont be greedy

Quick Reply: springfest2011 aka dongfest pic thread