Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Springfest 2010 picture thread

Old 05-15-2010, 02:44 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Springfest 2010 picture thread

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Its a good looking car but the fenders ruin it for me. How is that confusing. I'm not going to say the car looks like complete dook because of the fenders....no.
im still lost. whats wrong with the fenders ?.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:45 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

I think they are ugly cause they are pulled out way too far. Thats just me though.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:50 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by SubieChik
I think they are ugly cause they are pulled out way too far. Thats just me though.

rear quarters, or fenders ?. joey and I spent about 10 hours doing all the pulling and rolling and bodywork on those rear quarters for that shit to make those ridiculous wheels fit. It turned out spectacular but its at least 3.5 inches out from the original placement on the rear. about 2 on the front. customer was stoked as a bitch and the entire car was resprayed and looks like a million bucks. Thats how those vip guys do it though, the super slammage.

oh and big ups to your white sti, I was peeping the engine, holy crap that turbo is big.

and definitely a good show, lots of people, lots of riduculous hot ass bitches walking around, nice cars and people. definitely shitty music but nobody was really listening to that shit anyway. ha. I enjoyed myself for the short time I was there. Id like to know the results of the show if anyone can post them if they remember.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:00 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

will prolly never edit or post my pictures because im lazy, but had a great time meeting alot of people, the turn out was huge, cars were all mostly on point
Old 05-15-2010, 03:01 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
rear quarters, or fenders ?. joey and I spent about 10 hours doing all the pulling and rolling and bodywork on those rear quarters for that shit to make those ridiculous wheels fit. It turned out spectacular but its at least 3.5 inches out from the original placement on the rear. about 2 on the front. customer was stoked as a bitch and the entire car was resprayed and looks like a million bucks. Thats how those vip guys do it though, the super slammage.

oh and big ups to your white sti, I was peeping the engine, holy crap that turbo is big.

and definitely a good show, lots of people, lots of riduculous hot ass bitches walking around, nice cars and people. definitely shitty music but nobody was really listening to that shit anyway. ha. I enjoyed myself for the short time I was there. Id like to know the results of the show if anyone can post them if they remember.
oh no no.....I'm not criticizing the work, I'm sure it is nothing short of perfect from you guys. I just don't like how far they are pulled out. It's not my taste. If the guy was happy thats all that matters, not that I disapprove or approve.

The turbo is big. You should hear it! It is loud as shit.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:07 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

I wasnt taking any offense girl, just giving you the back story on it ha. I know that shit came out looking like a million bucks, that car as far as body and paint goes is nearly perfect. Joey laid that shit down so slick it was ridiculous.We had to do alot of work to get those big ass wheels to fit and well, thats what the customer wanted and we had to make it work.

and whats up, when your hubby comes and drops that car off to get the outside painted,whenever that may be, you guys will most definitely have to take me for a spin.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:43 PM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

I was the only car in my category
Old 05-15-2010, 03:49 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Was a fun meet. The music I know was free but dang gave me a headache. Pictures are being uploaded... up tonight hopefully.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:55 PM
EbaySpecial

TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108 TTEOmason108

the whole beetbox / freestyle part... i almost cried
Old 05-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Music was garbo. I lost hard when 'Jazzy' was up there.

Quick Reply: Springfest 2010 picture thread