Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

some Lexus's, a Scion, a Range Rover, and even a Camry

Old 09-22-2011, 07:59 PM
SPARKLEmotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah
Default Re: some Lexus's, a Scion, a Range Rover, and even a Camry

Originally Posted by ShawnD
FUUUUUUUUU
Don't take it to heart, Fabrik knows nothing about cars.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

I've driven the SC300 around, doesn't need to be lower for it being a daily driver. I like the pictures, they look pretty fascinating. The pictures really don't show the full detail of the GS, just the small added features make it so raw to me. Not only that, can't wait for the next few things

Kenny, I can't wait until your car is done because it sure is missing something. However, it's still being built so I'll wait to see what its going to look like when it's done. I think it needs a different front bumper (kinda of like the same style the SC has) and one without the Toyota Emblem up front, some suttle sideskirts and a nice rear bumper/lip combo.

Last edited by SortaFlush; 10-01-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jrod
got negged for the pictures being faded. i'm not sure what to do. since buying a mac, i've had to desaturate and decontrast all of my PC edits because that PC screen sucks. everything looks vibrant and correct on the mac though. i don't know how to get the pictures to convey accurately across different screens.
Spyder3. use it.