Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

So I've fathered someone's bastard child.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:09 PM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Re: So I've fathered someone's bastard child.

Originally Posted by Spindrift
What's it like being that dumb?

I expected more out of you

Sounds like you got a good deal for what's done, what are you using to cool it? Looks like the shroud/fan were just removed.

They were removed in favor of a spal fan (mounted on the frontside), first few days... it was the defroster.

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I almost bought this thing back when it was for sale. It was totally worth the money, I just don't really have a garage and didn't want to take on that engine bay, lol.

Do single cams get timing chain slap? If so that could be your culprit for that noise.
A friend of mine snagged it for 900$, then i got it from him.... not a bad deal.

Hmmm... dunno. This is my first dealing with a Nissan since i had my datsun 280z about 15 years ago. I smell coolant in the exhaust so i will be tearing it down this weekend. I will know more then.

That engine bay was some shit.... literally.

It is surprisingly peppy at 15psi.