Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

So I've fathered someone's bastard child.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:48 AM
Zombies found Waldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie
Default Re: So I've fathered someone's bastard child.

Did you live on King St? I used to see it all the time. And that SC looks familiar too.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:00 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

A good friend lives over there... I am not far away.

The other car is an sc300... with goodies. oh and I am not a "drifter".... at least never on purpose!

I am keeping the ka until I decide on RB or JZ to replace it.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:14 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Verbal
Don't know, got it home, found out it was just a bad waterpump.... dove it for awhile, sold it and got the white one. Last I seen it was in FFX. Only thing i missed about it was the suspension.

I don't remember buying it from you, doesn't surprise me though. I go through a lot of cars. Being ADHD and OCD will do that to you.
i had a different user name at the time. but i do remember you having to ghetto rig a paper clip in the fuse box to bypass the alarm because it would go off when we tried to jump start it.

but good luck with the new car, and i hope the family is doing well too, darren.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:17 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Looks like a fun car to beat on. Long as you're happy with it.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Stuff n Stuff

240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee

Cool, cool, weird ass little setup there.

Take out all that BS and get some real EMS in there, might actually have something.

Might not. Its a single cam, hahahahaha.

Good luck, get some suspension on it, they are fun cars, all BS aside.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:40 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 240trainee
Cool, cool, weird ass little setup there.

Take out all that BS and get some real EMS in there, might actually have something.

I was under it for the first time a few minutes ago. Now excuse my ignorance on drifting and the setup... but, I assume this car was setup for that purpose. All the underside bushings have been removed in favor of aluminum pieces. It has a pretty generic setup on the struts/springs but it does have some tubular toe bars. Worst fucking ride i have ever experianced, forget having the sunroof open... well, until you hit a bump.

I removed everything but the greddy speed cut, the safcII, percy knock detector. Since i have been told the red-top injectors are 370's, i adjusted the SAFCII to a flat -27% across the board. It is at 14-15 a/f off boost and at 10psi it is pig-rich at a 10.0-10.5. I am waiting on a PLX unit so i can get a more accurate idea. Although my egt's indicate the Apex A/F meter isn't to far off, i am at about 1250-1300*f at WOT.

One thing i can't trace is where this tapping is coming from in the head.... sounds like a collapsed lifter... now that the rain has chilled out, i may pul the VC and see what i've got.

Anyone have any parts lying around. I need a TPS bad, damn SAFCII reads 40% throttle when closed.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:15 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by HachiGoesBwahhh
single cam KA? ftl....
What's it like being that dumb?

Originally Posted by 240trainee

I expected more out of you

Sounds like you got a good deal for what's done, what are you using to cool it? Looks like the shroud/fan were just removed.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

Originally Posted by Spindrift
What's it like being that dumb?

I expected more out of you

Sounds like you got a good deal for what's done, what are you using to cool it? Looks like the shroud/fan were just removed.
being dumb? lawl you are cool kid. Really really cool. I just prefer the twin cam.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:56 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by HachiGoesBwahhh
lawl you are cool kid. Really really cool.
and dont forget it.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:08 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I almost bought this thing back when it was for sale. It was totally worth the money, I just don't really have a garage and didn't want to take on that engine bay, lol.

Do single cams get timing chain slap? If so that could be your culprit for that noise.

Quick Reply: So I've fathered someone's bastard child.