Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Sneak Peak. Oh sh!t. Beeotch got new wheels!?

Old 12-01-2010, 04:30 AM
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Sneak Peak. Oh sh!t. Beeotch got new wheels!?

Originally Posted by beeotch
What finish is this?

looks like black chrome as white jesus said. but when i say chrome them, trust me! its worth every penny. when you have a fully polished wheel they are just not as shiney, and the upkeep on them is stupid hard. chrome just wipes off, as opposed to actual polish, that takes alot of time and tidious work to make them look good every time, even then you still won't be able to get everything out of them.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:44 AM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
looks like black chrome as white jesus said. but when i say chrome them, trust me! its worth every penny. when you have a fully polished wheel they are just not as shiney, and the upkeep on them is stupid hard. chrome just wipes off, as opposed to actual polish, that takes alot of time and tidious work to make them look good every time, even then you still won't be able to get everything out of them.
I see what you mean. Maybe next year ill send them back in to get chromed. Im guessing these are chrome?

Old 12-01-2010, 04:47 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

yeah those are def. chrome. like i said, i used to have fully polished wheels, and it sucked upkeeping them. now that i have chrome, they are 10000 times more shiney, and all it takes is soap and water to make them 100% perfect again! just a little insight. what tires do you plan on running?
Old 12-01-2010, 04:50 AM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch

hankook evo
245/35/19
275/30/19

I think Rotiform clear coats their polished wheels. I cant remember where I heard that from. I just sent Brian another email.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:58 AM
This.isEntertainment

ahhh yes, i forgot about that. if they clear them you'll be fine. but it does dull them down just a tad. either way, they'll look good. good luck man
Old 12-01-2010, 05:05 AM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

Thanks man. Does salt from the road ruin polished wheels? I spent an arm and a leg on these so I just want to know before I put them on before winter.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:09 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I don't know.... I like the look of polished wheels better, but the upkeep is definitely a bitch. Chrome is shinier for sure, but there's a certain depth and warmth from polishing raw metal that just looks better to me. I'm not 100% sure those last ones you posted are chrome either. Sometimes it's hard to tell on a brand new wheel.

I'm still on the fence about these wheels too. The design looks very simple, and very "sharp". I think they would look better on an older, more angular car. We'll see though. Are you getting Mexifitment?
Old 12-01-2010, 05:11 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Thanks man. Does salt from the road ruin polished wheels? I spent an arm and a leg on these so I just want to know before I put them on before winter.
It can, more from the abrasive part of the equation than anything. I personally wouldn't run a high end wheel like that in the winter. Get some good wheel cleaner and clean them often too. P21S is the bees knees.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:23 AM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

I think it looks "sharp" in the picture because of how the faces are cut. After they come back from polishing im sure it will look smooth like the 2 finished SJC's posted. I wanted a wheel that looked more aggressive then BBS LM's. It came down to Rotiform SJC's and CCW LM20's. I went with the Rotiforms because of the weight savings and they can be built in 19's. It just so happend that no other BMW has them mounted. The only downside is that they were almost double the price of CCW's lmao.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:23 AM
Stuff n Stuff

240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee

The only downside is that they were almost double the price of CCW's lmao.
I was going to ask about this hahahahahaha. Thats insane, but these are some beautiful wheels. nice choice!!!

Quick Reply: Sneak Peak. Oh sh!t. Beeotch got new wheels!?