Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump

Old 07-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump

I think the car is fine, and I'm glad he likes it if that's what he's into, and they're perfectly respectable power numbers for a budget setup like that.. You're only making 165-170ish HP at 5000 RPM under all boost levels, but other than that....

I just didn't like the "blah blah it reads low" because it's like talking shit and making excuses after you didn't perform like you wanted.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I think the car is fine, and I'm glad he likes it if that's what he's into, and they're perfectly respectable power numbers for a budget setup like that.. You're only making 165-170ish HP at 5000 RPM under all boost levels, but other than that....

I just didn't like the "blah blah it reads low" because it's like talking shit and making excuses after you didn't perform like you wanted.
So it sounds like you are going off an assumption with that statement. I never once said I wasn't satisfied with the performance of the car or power it made. I'm fine with what the car put down I honestly was expecting lower numbers. The only reason I stated that the dyno "reads low" is because that is what the tuner Howard himself states when people come to dyno their vehicle don't be surprised if the numbers seem a bit low, he claims his dyno to be greedy. Not trying to boost my ego or anything here just putting it out there for anyone interested.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:58 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by BSTDA9
So it sounds like you are going off an assumption with that statement. I never once said I wasn't satisfied with the performance of the car or power it made. I'm fine with what the car put down I honestly was expecting lower numbers. The only reason I stated that the dyno "reads low" is because that is what the tuner Howard himself states when people come to dyno their vehicle don't be surprised if the numbers seem a bit low, he claims his dyno to be greedy. Not trying to boost my ego or anything here just putting it out there for anyone interested.
I'd stop before he sciences the fuck out of you.
Old 07-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
I'd stop before he sciences the fuck out of you.
OMG, wouldn't want that to happen lol, I could care less man, just sharing my car on the site if you don't like it why are you on VAdriven?
Old 07-15-2012, 06:55 AM
Skippy

Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz

OMG, wouldn't want that to happen lol, I could care less man, just sharing my completely normal car on the site if you don't like it why are you on VAdriven?
Fixed.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:25 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

OMG, wouldn't want that to happen lol, I could care less man, just sharing my car on the site if you don't like it why are you on VAdriven?
Why does he have to like your car to be on Drag? he has a Cobra, what makes you think he would like your integra ?
Old 07-15-2012, 07:27 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Why does he have to like your car to be on Drag? he has a Cobra, what makes you think he would like your integra ?
Obviously because his Cobra isn't JDM, yo.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:39 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Obviously because his Cobra isn't JDM, yo.
LOL...I HAZ TOURQUE
Old 07-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Peepee

Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts

read sig
Old 07-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
LOL...I HAZ TOURQUE
I love how you sign your neg rep wit ENG!!!HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Quick Reply: RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump