Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

RIcky Silva SFWD TURBO EK Announcement for 2014

Old 05-20-2014, 12:03 PM
ITR prick #1...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: RIcky Silva SFWD TURBO EK Announcement for 2014

its ok haters that dont leave names..

at least ill tell you i dont like you and you know its me.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:07 PM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

Hop on the bandwagon wouldn't you
Old 05-20-2014, 12:12 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Old 05-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
naaaa....i do think its funny that little shits pop off at the keyboard talking shit to people who if they saw in person, theyd be fucking jocking the shit out of them.
I'm curious as to why you think I (among others) would jock you...

Picture of self and car? Just want to see what I am lacking.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:18 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

what the fuck does jocking someone mean?
Old 05-20-2014, 04:49 PM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

To engage in flirtatious behaviour according to urban dictionary

You know what disregard my previous post about the 300zx fag and his fraternity of faggets...I want to know why this here junkie dislikes me and when and where can I get to jock his jimmies
Old 05-20-2014, 04:57 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by king TUT
To engage in flirtatious behaviour according to urban dictionary

You know what disregard my previous post about the 300zx fag and his fraternity of faggets...I want to know why this here junkie dislikes me and when and where can I get to jock his jimmies
Too late, already regarded. Sup boo?
Old 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
buzzkillington

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Too late, already regarded. Sup boo?
Hi

Guess the cat freaking got out the bag huh....
Old 06-02-2014, 06:27 AM
ITR prick #1...

the people that actually have a clue, arent bashing on the op.

if you look at honda-tech, noone is spewing the shit some are on here, me, i find it funny. for the life of me though, i cant track down his thread on there...baffling because it had essentially the same exact title as on here...but almost exclusively only positive comments.

kids talking shit to people when the only thing they can compare is their post count or rep online...seriously, its comical. why are some of you so envious of others?

Last edited by boostjunkie; 06-02-2014 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:11 AM
ITR prick #1...

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3203854

notice the difference?

Quick Reply: RIcky Silva SFWD TURBO EK Announcement for 2014