Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Refresherizer....Wrx content.

Old 08-06-2011, 06:42 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Refresherizer....Wrx content.

Well, after finishing the car up last week and getting up with Projekt photo for some pics. Wanted to show em to driven.

Did the bodywork a few weeks ago, paint work was finished up about 2 weeks ago, Stock or Modified bodyworks, sup sup..ha. Was able to get the parts back from hydroimaging (Source hydrographics) and get the car spot sanded, buffed and put back together. Its looking pretty awesome to me.

I think Im done modding it for now, unless I can find a good deal on a jdm sti scoop, some oem rear strakes and the rear 3 piece lip, until then I think ill just sit back and enjoy it. I would eventually like to get some different tires,cause truth be told they suck. But couldnt pass up the package deal. Id also like to get a new exhaust cause Im not very happy with the look of it, sounds really good though and will eventually do something about the mesh in the grill. But I am dealing with it for now and considering the money and time put into it so far. I need to chill for a little bit, with a few tweaks to be made in the future.. Its quite fun to drive, and now it looks how I imagined it with a beautiful finish.

Yes, I am expecting the hate on the camo pattern, but yall know me, gotta do something a little different and I really like it. plus I give a ish if you hate it. It looks quite a bit different in person, its darker and blends well with the car.

Big thanks to Projekt photos for the pics, Wells and Ryan @ Source Hydrographics, of course Ive got to rep Stock or Modified Bodyworks and all of our awesomeness,and the knoopster for helping me out with the fenders and quarters when I was rushing(for no good reason) to get my wheels on before the car was even painted.

anyhow, here are some pics.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 08-06-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Re: Refresherizer....Wrx content.

whats the sticker on the truck about
Old 08-06-2011, 07:18 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

So. Much. TREND. Car looks good besides the camo stuff.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:21 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

i love blue wrx's
Old 08-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Tim to take it to VIR
Old 08-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
^ yup.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:53 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
really ? so besides maybe the fitment of the wheels, and thats a super maybe cause there isnt some crazy poke going on., what is so TREND about it ? im genuinely curious as Im not up to date on the trend status. I mean theres no rust, no bike rack, no dollar sign gigantic rear view mirror. what is so trend, and again, im being serious cause Im not seeing it. thanks.

Originally Posted by Young L
whats the sticker on the truck about
its a subaru owners badge, they are free if you register on the site or whatever. Its my 3rd subaru, and you can pick a few other little icons to go along with it.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 08-06-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Camber ++

Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey

I don't really care much for the weird camo
Old 08-06-2011, 07:59 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
really ? so besides maybe the fitment of the wheels, what is so TREND about it ?
I'm thinking he's in the minority with that opinion.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:01 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
really ? so besides maybe the fitment of the wheels, and thats a super maybe cause there isnt some crazy poke going on., what is so TREND about it ? im genuinely curious as Im not up to date on the trend status. I mean theres no rust, no bike rack, no dollar sign gigantic rear view mirror. what is so trend, and again, im being serious cause Im not seeing it. thanks.

its a subaru owners badge, they are free if you register on the site or whatever. Its my 3rd subaru, and you can pick a few other little icons to go along with it.
Rick i see nothing trendy with your car

i really want it

Quick Reply: Refresherizer....Wrx content.