Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Put new wheels on the CLS yesterday!!

Old 10-10-2012, 08:45 AM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: Put new wheels on the CLS yesterday!!

Originally Posted by valdaviper1
I'll be different and say I like the car and the wheels. This is one of my favorite Benz models, and I like it even more than the new CLS. More power to you for having a dealer. Me and my dad were trying to start one earlier this summer and my favorite benefit was to be able to run dealer tags on any car I have, and never having to personally own a car again. The money aspect helped too

Anyways, props on a nice car, but try and get some better photos if possible. Gotta let things like this be shown in all their glory! As for the CTS-V versus CLS argument, yes the CTS-V is an amazing 4 door(though I hate the coupe but LOVE the wagon), but this is a CLS, get over it.
Good job bumping a thread nobody gave a shit about.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Good job bumping a thread nobody gave a shit about.
You're welcome? Never thought I'd get a reply like yours, you must be fun at parties.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:35 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

You're welcome? Never thought I'd get a reply like yours, you must be fun at parties.
He's a hoot unlike faggles like you who obviously bring up shit from elementary school at a college party
Old 10-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

Cool story I guess. I liked the guys car, go ahead and hate me on a forum lol.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:02 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Cool story I guess. I liked the guys car, go ahead and hate me on a forum lol.
Shut up faggle.