Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Pretty Neat Del Sol build ...

Old 10-28-2009, 09:13 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Pretty Neat Del Sol build ...

One of the guys over on HPJ has a friend building a RWD Del Sol .... evidently using a K24. Either way I thought it was pretty sweet build. Guy is doing it all himself in his garage.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: Pretty Neat Del Sol build ...

Hell yes. Great find.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

honda shoulda sold em this way.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Very cool. I like the fabbed wheel wells too, that's an excellent touch. I'm not too crazy about the massively heavy amount of steel tube used in that cradle, but that's a minor issue. It would be nice to see more use of the existing chassis instead of replacing everything with a giant square section tube frame though.

I'd like to see more pics of how the suspension is tied into everything, I can't really see anything in those pics. All I can figure out is that he's using a front suspension setup and those cadmium plated rods are a fixed-position tie rod replacement.

I can't say I would have done it the same way, but it's pretty fucking cool anyway.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:51 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Ill update it as the thread over there is updated.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Very cool. I like the fabbed wheel wells too, that's an excellent touch. I'm not too crazy about the massively heavy amount of steel tube used in that cradle, but that's a minor issue. It would be nice to see more use of the existing chassis instead of replacing everything with a giant square section tube frame though.

I'd like to see more pics of how the suspension is tied into everything, I can't really see anything in those pics. All I can figure out is that he's using a front suspension setup and those cadmium plated rods are a fixed-position tie rod replacement.

I can't say I would have done it the same way, but it's pretty fucking cool anyway.
I liked the boxyness and overall new frame... Yea, it is heavy, but I bet it'll hook like a bitch...

But then again, this is coming from a guy into minitrucks... I'm used to seeing shit like that... I do know that there is a lot of math in that engine bay shot...
Old 10-28-2009, 10:00 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Actually im retarded and didnt read the entire thread .... heres some more pictures.

Evidently the motor thats in there is just for mockup
Old 10-28-2009, 10:01 PM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

whered you find this shit at?
Old 10-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Registered member

emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1

very nice
i should get some pics of my boys rwd crx -also very nice
Old 10-28-2009, 10:05 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Originally Posted by K WH0R
whered you find this shit at?
horsepowerjunkies - mainly a North Carolina board with mostly domestics. Darren (LXative on here) actually runs the board.

Quick Reply: Pretty Neat Del Sol build ...