Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Phoenix Yellow GSR

Old 11-18-2009, 04:08 AM
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Phoenix Yellow GSR

Originally Posted by b00st3db18a
that aint the 1 that lives at arbys is it?
HOLY SHIT SOMEONE LIVES AT ARBYS? how can i live there? roast beef sandwiches all day!

car is boring. body panels don't line up, and honda badges are real stupid.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:40 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by POS DSM
Looks clean. Needs to ditch the side molding and get new wheels though. It just looks out of place with all the type RRRR body stuff on it. Car look plenty low to me
There's only one ITR piece on it and thats the wing. The optional kit was an option on ALL Integras.

Looks terrible. None of the panels line up and the grill looks horrible painted. Not sure why he wanted a photoshoot in the condition its in.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:42 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

fugly
Old 11-18-2009, 04:44 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Car looks fucking awesome in person, just has VERY shitty wheels on it right now. Whyd you lose the slips? They looked so hard on it.

That was a douchebag move, but than again I HATE fat fives(think they are ugliest oem wheel), so my opinion is biased.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:46 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by WALL-E
Car looks fucking awesome in person, just has VERY shitty wheels on it right now. Whyd you lose the slips? They looked so hard on it.
so in person all the panels line up? and the bottom grill is black and not yellow?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:50 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

needs less type r rep shit, and lose the fat fives please.

not a fan of the lip

good try
Old 11-18-2009, 04:54 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

looks alright except for those wheels and yellow painted grill, that should never be painted.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:58 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Isn't this NAPTIME's old gsr? still fugly...
Old 11-18-2009, 11:19 AM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

I sold the slips becuase I needed money, these wheels were virtually free. I never wash my car and my best friend shoots photos, and the spot is right outside my home. I know what it needs, appriciate the opinions, and constructive criticism. The photos themself came out nicely. And good looks on painting the grille comments, I should do that for sure, think it would look alot nicer.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:26 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by deadmemoryy
I sold the slips becuase I needed money, these wheels were virtually free. I never wash my car and my best friend shoots photos, and the spot is right outside my home. I know what it needs, appriciate the opinions, and constructive criticism. The photos themself came out nicely. And good looks on painting the grille comments, I should do that for sure, think it would look alot nicer.
wow, the 1st person to actually not foam because of "less-than-constructive" criticism. i'm impressed

Quick Reply: Phoenix Yellow GSR