Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Our first family car(warning stock honda inside)

Old 06-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Fitty Tuckin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: Our first family car(warning stock honda inside)

I'm loving my 07 Camry SE V6. 268hp, leather, heated seats, lip kit, 6speed auto, jbl sound system, roomy. I can't complain for a family dd car.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:58 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Dude, seriously, if you want to "get lucky" just drive on Laburnum back and forth right in front of the new mall in the East End. Within one day you will have an accident with someone running a red light.

I swear they are the dumbest fucks ever, I don't think I've ever been at the light at Gay Ave. and Laburnum and at least 1 car didn't run the light. Occasionally I fuck with them and launch on them as soon as my light turns green. I'd never hit someone, but I would think if someone percieved it to be a close call they would think 2x about doing it again in the future. Seriously, if the light turns green and I'm going 20+ in a lane with nobody in it... I still stop or slow down at the light because I'm THAT sure someone is going to run it.

Now go get you a new car, lol.
How fucking ironic. I spent like 20 hours over the last week detailing my car. I had a really bad feeling about driving it Saturday night, didn't have any problems though. After finishing the 2nd coat of wax Sunday I took the car out, still feeling a bit weird. I just have really bad luck and thought "it would be my luck for some idiot to hit me, or wreck it myself after I've spent all this time detailing it".

Sure enough I was driving right in front of the new mall and almost got it. I was in the right lane out of 3 lanes and there was a guy in the far left. I saw him put his signal on and start coming over, knowing the stupid fucks I see everyday I had a feeling he may be trying to go from the far left to the right turn, 4 lanes. Yep, fucker goes right into the middle lane and I'm almost side by side with him, as soon as I see him start coming into my lane I fully locked the Brembos and laid on the horn. He missed me by just inches. Had I not hit the brake he would have side swiped the fuck out of my car.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:31 AM

05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
How fucking ironic. I spent like 20 hours over the last week detailing my car. I had a really bad feeling about driving it Saturday night, didn't have any problems though. After finishing the 2nd coat of wax Sunday I took the car out, still feeling a bit weird. I just have really bad luck and thought "it would be my luck for some idiot to hit me, or wreck it myself after I've spent all this time detailing it".

Sure enough I was driving right in front of the new mall and almost got it. I was in the right lane out of 3 lanes and there was a guy in the far left. I saw him put his signal on and start coming over, knowing the stupid fucks I see everyday I had a feeling he may be trying to go from the far left to the right turn, 4 lanes. Yep, fucker goes right into the middle lane and I'm almost side by side with him, as soon as I see him start coming into my lane I fully locked the Brembos and laid on the horn. He missed me by just inches. Had I not hit the brake he would have side swiped the fuck out of my car.
damn good thing you saw the dumb ass before he hit you, "accidents" where people get side swiped usually end up as each driver paying their own deductable, if nobody admits fault. After you blasted him with your horn did he still act like it was your fault?lol, glad you and the car are ok.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino

Originally Posted by ShawnD
IDK, lancer's start at 14k, galants at 21,5, sonotas at 19 and they all give better mileage The honda site said the 2010 starts at 21,2 but IDK the year of this one. I also think Hondas designs have gone extremely down hill on the civic side for the last 2 gens(I m including the 8th gen and the unshown 9th gen in this one...I expect it to be real dook)
shun the non believer... shunnn....shhhhhhuuuunnnnn......
Old 06-15-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

MR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond repute

Get some wheels of a '08 and leave it as is.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

telayman has disabled reputation

looks good!
Old 06-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

jaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond repute

is ur dad name benjamin? lolz jus wonderin?
Old 06-16-2010, 05:09 PM

05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt 05 Gt

Damn haha yea how you know? Lol