Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Which car do you like more?
IS300
42.86%
240SX
57.14%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Official Dope car Tourney. Round#2, Match#3: Kirill's IS300 VS Wishihadasilvia's 240

Old 09-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Big Dick Playa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#2, Match#3: Kirill's IS300 VS Wishihadasilvia's

car that gets driven > than a car that gets shown.

but dont get me wrong in the IS world. kirill's is like one of my favorites. so its not that i dont like his car. i love the thing.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:02 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#2, Match#3: Kirill's IS300 VS Wishihadasilvia's

Originally Posted by B18aCrIx
the IS is way better. there are more 240s around then civics nowadays
I'm going to have to go with a you're fucking crazy with that comment.

Kirill is my friend and I think his IS is great looking, but I like my car way more and have a lot more work in it. I mean, I made those RSs in my room and painted the bumpers on it myself, not to mention the motor swap and the fact that I drive it to and from most of the drift events I do.

Current mod lis:

Exterior:
Front and Rear JDM bumpers with JDM rear valances (painted by me)
USDM Side Skirts
JDM S14 grill
C-West mini spoiler (painted by me)
Blacked out OEM headlights
OEM metal fenders all around rolled and pulled out back
Custom built BBS RSs (by me) 17X10 +7 17X11 +12
Full set of 17X9 +18 Desmond Regamasters (drift spares)

Suspension:
JIC Magic FLT-A2 Coilovers
Cusco front tension rods
Tein tie rods
SPL rear camber arms
Moritoria rear toe arms with Aurora heim joints
OEM sway bars
OS Giken front strut bar

Engine/Trans:
S14 SR20DET Motorset/Trans
S15 injectors tuned with emanage
Unknown Japanese built turbo manifold
One-Off Mid-Mount Intercooler set up hand TIG welded at MRD
Mishimoto 3-core radiator
Samco hoses
Vertex Engine Damper
Megan turbo elbow
Bullet down pipe
Trust-DD exhaust
Spec stage 2+ clutch
OS Giken 1.5way Super Lock LSD

Interior:
Sparco Rev seat with Bride FG rails (I carried this back from japan on an airplane)
Nardi Deep Corn steering wheel
Nismo GT shift knob
Custom made shift boot
Pro-Sport gauges (boost, water temp, oil pressure) in a custom fiberglass housing with relocated climate control

I am sure I am forgetting some stuff...

Last edited by WishIHadaSilvia; 09-06-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by The Mark W
car that gets driven > than a car that gets shown.
My car doesn't get shown. Like you said, all it is that, in my opinion, a clean daily. Wheel fitment is right(thanks to Stephen btw), but not extreme, and a subtle lip kit. As far as rarity goes though, Stephen got mad jdm shit that's rare but so do I. I didn't go with the typical Kaminari lip kit (sorry Jayr ), the HKS or Greddy exhaust and Altezza grill. I pretty much guarantee my exhaust is the only one in the country, for an IS. The side skirts are UGO which is a brand that is no longer in business and is pretty rare. The lip is Amuse replica (real Amuse won't fit on USDM bumper), but not just a shitty replica but a urethane one.

I would even vote for Stephen's car myself due to the amount of shit and the quality of shit that's on that car, however, I just am not a fan of mesh wheels. They can fit as good as it gets and can be as custom or rare as it gets, but its just not for me.

However, you also can't deny the enourmous 240 band wagon that will vote for it just because its a 240, not even knowing the rest of the story.

Last edited by kirill; 09-06-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

kirill your right. drift fan boys and 240 nuthuggers will be all over stephen.

i love your car. and its dope you got rare shit. i didnt know all that. but i still love stephens car. i've been there since it was stock auto and all.

and i wasnt necesarilly saying your car gets shown. just saying in my eyes a car that gets built then beat the piss out of and still drivin all the time is better then a car that just looks pretty.

my car is only good for looks. and it makes me sad.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

I <3 Stephen's car too. As I do Nick's

I just wanted to point out a few things
Old 09-07-2009, 05:35 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

i love vagina.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:44 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by Do Work
i love vagina.
I see through your lies...

Both of these cars are dope. Hard one to call.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flite
I see through your lies...
shit!