Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Which car do you like more?
Corvette
49.08%
S2000
50.92%
Voters: 271. You may not vote on this poll

Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#15: CS vette's Corvette VS C Ory's S2000

Old 08-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kirill has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#15: CS vette's Corvette VS C Ory's S200

it was gonna be the Vette until I saw the tails
Old 08-31-2009, 08:03 PM
HIGH FIVE!

upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#15: CS vette's Corvette VS C Ory's S200

Originally Posted by CS Vette
I can understand why you wouldn't like one-off custom built red suede/black leather Corbeau seats. I guess ordering matching red suede/black leather interior trim from Poland was a bit over the top as well.

More pics and information is available at Cardomain. The link is in my sig.
Even if I were gonna vote for it, I don't know that I would after reading that... Way to be a dick, just because someone doesn't like your painted trim.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:03 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

One car is clean, but has wheels and a hardtop only... nothing custom. The other car is a show car with countless hours of custom work done by the owner. Not sure how this is even a competition. Built not bought.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:11 AM
Works on S2000's.

C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
One car is clean, but has wheels and a hardtop only... nothing custom. The other car is a show car with countless hours of custom work done by the owner. Not sure how this is even a competition. Built not bought.
My car doesn't ONLY have a hardtop and wheels. It's just not overdone and gaudy. I wanted to keep the car clean as possible. I could throw up a mod list, but I don't need to. It's not that big of a deal, but you are the second Corvette owner to come in here and say my car ONLY has wheels and a hardtop. I'm not a vette guy, but from the looks of his pics, it looks like he has a bunch of painted white stuff under the hood/interior, some seats, a front lip, and some weird tail lights. It is what it is.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Custom rear bumper, custom hood, custom rocker ducts, shaved doors, etc. I didn't intend to sell your car short, I like clean cars, but I thought we were talking which car would win a car show here?
Old 09-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

its about which one people like more based on THEIR opinion. if they like the S more so be it. i mean i voted for the Vette but some people have different taste.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Fanboi

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
its about which one people like more based on THEIR opinion. if they like the S more so be it. i mean i voted for the Vette but some people have different taste.
Really... holy crap!
Old 09-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Really... holy crap!
JUSAYIN
Old 09-01-2009, 05:47 AM
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

^ i like it all except the center console
Old 09-01-2009, 06:12 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by C Ory
My car doesn't ONLY have a hardtop and wheels. It's just not overdone and gaudy. I wanted to keep the car clean as possible. I could throw up a mod list, but I don't need to. It's not that big of a deal, but you are the second Corvette owner to come in here and say my car ONLY has wheels and a hardtop. I'm not a vette guy, but from the looks of his pics, it looks like he has a bunch of painted white stuff under the hood/interior, some seats, a front lip, and some weird tail lights. It is what it is.
dude you should be happy to have the votes you got, because if the poll was on a major search engine you would have under 10% of the votes....

Quick Reply: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#15: CS vette's Corvette VS C Ory's S2000