Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Newest addition, car # I'velostcount

Old 03-15-2011, 09:32 PM
LXRY STI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Re: Newest addition, car # I'velostcount

Nice find! What turbo you got on there? Also, thought it was kinda funny cause I found a set of these wheels and I was thinking about buying them....then I came across your thread...lol.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
2nd legacy today....

the wheels and the drop definitely make it look better than stock.
Thanks Ricky!

Originally Posted by MissmyE30
wow that's a really fucking nice car
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Nice find! What turbo you got on there? Also, thought it was kinda funny cause I found a set of these wheels and I was thinking about buying them....then I came across your thread...lol.
Lol do it!, maybe not. Our colors are way too close . As far as turbo goes I've got the AVO380, very nice, great power, spool time is up there a bit, but not too bad and definitely holds well to redline.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple

I dig it. It's dope. Keep it just like that.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by Royal Durple
I dig it. It's dope. Keep it just like that.
Other than maybe going SLIGHTLY lower and blacking out the grille, the exterior is done. Power adders are also done as I'm pushing the stock limits. Only things I've been thinking about adding are either handling/suspension (which is 99% complete anyway.) or small interior things here and there.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by 8#===D~~~
Lol do it!, maybe not. Our colors are way too close . As far as turbo goes I've got the AVO380, very nice, great power, spool time is up there a bit, but not too bad and definitely holds well to redline.
No....not as much as I try to be different from everyone else....lol. I looked again the ones I was looking at are the Superleggera's. I don't know the difference in O.Z.wheels....but yours and the ones I am looking at are slightly different. That AVO I'm sure is quite nice. I heard about the late spool....but it still gets up there I'm sure. That is why I love the V52 I start spooling at around 2400rpm.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple

Other than maybe going SLIGHTLY lower and blacking out the grille, the exterior is done. Power adders are also done as I'm pushing the stock limits. Only things I've been thinking about adding are either handling/suspension (which is 99% complete anyway.) or small interior things here and there.
Suspension x2. Always a good idea for any car.
The black grille I can see. That would look good.
Stock is good; wouldn't want to mess up something this nice (personal opinion on modding) heh.
Interior looks nice and clean. Hmm maybe a DVD player for the little guy? hah
Old 03-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

very nice...the catch can is pretty
Old 03-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by SubieChik
No....not as much as I try to be different from everyone else....lol. I looked again the ones I was looking at are the Superleggera's. I don't know the difference in O.Z.wheels....but yours and the ones I am looking at are slightly different. That AVO I'm sure is quite nice. I heard about the late spool....but it still gets up there I'm sure. That is why I love the V52 I start spooling at around 2400rpm.
I have the ultraleggeras which have slightly smaller spokes and what looks to be a slightly bigger gap between the two. Also, my spokes angle in yours would be straight. It shouldn't be TOO similar to hold you back . The VF52 is a great turbo! I would love to have the spool time, but like the overall power and breathing of the 380. I'm making 336 tq @ about 4200rpm and 328hp around 5200 or so. It spools quickly(ish) just takes a moment to get that full push you back in your seat feel. Still making over 300 tq by 3700 rpm and 300hp at 4800rpm or so though which is nice. Stays within the power band very well.

Last edited by BlackOnBlackGT; 03-15-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Royal Durple
Suspension x2. Always a good idea for any car.
The black grille I can see. That would look good.
Stock is good; wouldn't want to mess up something this nice (personal opinion on modding) heh.
Interior looks nice and clean. Hmm maybe a DVD player for the little guy? hah
Little girl*. The 7" screen plays DVDs, was considering getting headrest TVs (not molded in just that strap on and off.) However, if she's in the middle she can see just fine! As far as suspension goes if you name the part I probably have it . -soo, not much left to do, if anything

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
very nice...the catch can is pretty
Thank you sir!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Registered Member

Little girl*. The 7" screen plays DVDs, was considering getting headrest TVs (not molded in just that strap on and off.) However, if she's in the middle she can see just fine! As far as suspension goes if you name the part I probably have it . -soo, not much left to do, if anything
oops *little girl.

And awesome. You've got everything covered! hah. I can see myself getting one of these or something like it in the future.

Quick Reply: Newest addition, car # I'velostcount