Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New Toy...

Old 07-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default New Toy...

Well, today Rachel and I found one of the last 2009 Mustang Black Bullitts around and it just happened to be in Norfolk.

I drove it and I really do like it. It only had about 100 miles on it and I negotiated what I felt was a fair deal. I was able to get 2K off the price and still get 0% financing for 72 mnths (I know why so long right?).

Now I know what some of you are thinking.. Why brand new? Why a Mustang?
Well for me its for the following reasons.

I will be going to Qatar for a yr. Leaving my wife to deal with whatever car I bought as well as driving it. So I thought a warranty would be nice so if anything happens she just simply calls the dealer and says - FIX IT! With a used car like an 03 Cobra or older Vette, that wouldnt be an option.

Another reason I went American - well after Qatar I plan on going overseas. Hopefully to Germany or England. They do not sell Mustangs/Vettes/Challengers in those countries. So much like the Sylvias and Skylines brought here they draw a higher cost. So we should be able to make money on it as well by selling it to the locals once we move, which is also why I went with 72mtnhs 0%= low payments and less invested when I have to sell the car. Hopefully win - win.

So now onto the good part pics! Oh and one other great thing about this mustang. - ITS WINGLESS!!

Although it does come with one of the most RICEY options ever - Ambient lighting in the cup holders and floor boards - fucking color LEDS just like the scions... luckily it can be turned off.

So the first things I want to do are - TINT and MOAR LOWAR!!

Thinking about blacking out the tails and heads...also the silver surround on the front grill as well as a stubby antenna and then be done on the outside.

After learning as much as I can I will start to consider power adders.

I do not know a lot about mustangs so if you have a forum or any recommendations besides BURN IT WITH FIRE, please let me know.

PS- They threw in a free can of SKOAL and tickets to the next NASCAR race!!
Old 07-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: New Toy...

and has HIDs stock.

*** Someone asked what makes the Bullitt different.****

Bullitt Package-

Sport Tuned Suspension, Tire Inflation Kit, 3.73 Limited, Slip Rear Axle Ratio, New Upper Grille w/o Fog Lamps or Pony Badge, Unique Instrument Panel Finish, Aluminum Interior Accents, (13D) Spoiler Delete Includes Wheels: 18" Euro-Flange w/Charcoal Satin finish. Includes Leather-Trimmed Sport Bucket seats. Includes Ford Racing Power Pack (cold air induction system), high performance calibration, performance friction carbon metallic front brake pads, Ford Racing strut tower brace, serialization label on strut tower brace, modified H pipe, dark gray calipers, 3.5" packed exhaust tips, Bullitt emblem on faux fuel cap and black interior with upgraded steering wheel.

Last edited by Will Sol; 07-04-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:22 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

clean car, nice purchase. look forward to seeing mods
Old 07-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

i can see rach driving it
Old 07-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
i can see rach driving it
lol...ass
Old 07-04-2009, 08:58 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

of the "special edition" mustangs, i like the bullitt the most.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:06 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Drop that shit and throw on some kind of huge supercharger and call it a day. I'd keep the lighting stock with the exception of the amber strips in the front.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Old 07-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
Sir,

I have a ton of questions for you.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:34 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Bad ass will ..... turbo time!

Quick Reply: New Toy...