Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New Playtoy

Old 07-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Žegistered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK
Default Re: New Playtoy

when you're done driving it, you should part it out. it looks like its in great shape, you could make alot of $
Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Originally Posted by gen2neon
when you're done driving it, you should part it out. it looks like its in great shape, you could make alot of $
I would never part out a truck because it would be a waist of a good vechicle, i personnally hate people that part good vechicles out.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Buy stock in Exxon.

I used to have an 89 also, and I'm glad I sold it before gas got expensive. It got 8-10 mpg, and couldn't get out of it's own way.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:13 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Buy stock in Exxon.

I used to have an 89 also, and I'm glad I sold it before gas got expensive. It got 8-10 mpg, and couldn't get out of it's own way.
Thats the only thing i don't like about it but i can deal with it especially being as i will be driving very little while im in school. But at least this one has good power still, it was owned by an older gentleman who kept it well mantained until the 4wd broke then he just let it sit and would crank it ever month or so. Only bad thing is i just found out i will have to replace the gas tank being as lovely northerner cars rust so easily and it has a small hole somewhere.