Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New guy

Old 06-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Non Spelling Asshole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez
Default Re: New guy

GT3 looks great either way. As far as the Suby only having the mud flap mod..... something about the Coilovers and the aftermarket control arms tell me otherwise.

Edit: I see now that the mudflaps are all that matter...
Old 06-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Smug asshole.

Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries Smindustries

Originally Posted by Jay
Welcome to the forum. Take stuff lightly here.

Scott "M-phibian" posts infrequently here, he might be on deployment now... you might have heard of his P-car.

Cars look good!
Thank you.

I've never heard of him or his car, but I try to stay away from manufacturer- or model-specific sites or groups. They are inevitably populated by assholes who deride the choices of others.

Originally Posted by elambz
Holy fuck I want to have sex with your car. If it were legal to marry a car, I'd propose to every GT3RS on the planet until one said yes.
That's a bit extreme. Rest assured that my car would spurn your advances: It was raised right. You'd have to at least date for a while before marriage became an option and neither pre- nor post-marital intercourse would ever be options.

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
Thank you for having a correct stance. Nice cars!
No, thank you for accepting that wheels can actually fit a car.

Originally Posted by ProjektPhoto
I see now that the mudflaps are all that matter...
Indeed.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Inglip 2012

WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner

GT3RS is ubertits. I'm a sucker for the stock livery with the orange, but it looks bitchin' the way you have it also.

I'm not even sure if the term "stock" applies to a GT3RS in the conventional sense, it's like using "stock" as a negative connotation when talking about a CGT or something. What can you even do to it that won't ruin it? (other than aesthetics)

Are you in PCA?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:10 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Smindustries
Thanks. The Subaru only has one modification that matters: My mud flaps.
No, changing the taillights to red is the only mod that matters. Everything else after that is just details.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:43 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Love your GT3 RS its gorgeous, almost as much as this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQB_tgS7f0