Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New Fortune Auto Sponsored Time Attack car!

Old 07-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: New Fortune Auto Sponsored Time Attack car!

Originally Posted by nftuatn
whats the reason the door handles are removed???

part of the rules???
Originally Posted by boosie1
very nice doesn't even have door handles
They are dry carbon doors and he was just getting the handles painted at the time I took the pics

Originally Posted by racist
saw him at hyperfest. he was on the track with some serious decked out cars
Originally Posted by foose_rides
Thats right. I remember this car hauling ass out at summit point during hyperfest. very good choice man
Yeah the car supposedly rolls the fuck out so I am excited!

Originally Posted by Sage Auto
waiting to see what it does.. He needs some 17's and moar tire... Make sure to take pictures at VIR..
Depending on what series it races in dictates the tires. For Hyperfest he was running those 18's and Micheline cup tires off a Porsche Koni cup car

Originally Posted by s2kguy07
terry you are doing it big! good pick man
Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Nice, hope to see the driver do well.
Thanks guys!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:21 PM
MIZAKRO

H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love

I like
Old 07-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Not too shabby. For an import I mean.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:03 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Lol
Old 07-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

If this guy happens to fall sick and the car still needs to compete, I'll be there.

Jus sayin.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

Awesome.. Definitely a good way to showcase(at least from what I've heard) that these coil-overs aren't only for looks, but they can also get down to business very well.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:37 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by RobertE
Awesome.. Definitely a good way to showcase(at least from what I've heard) that these coil-overs aren't only for looks, but they can also get down to business very well.
Exactly what I was thinking. No offense to Terry but I haven't really heard too much from people on track about these coilovers. Now that they have made it clear and put it out there that a car will be tracking with them, I'll def. keep my eyes peeled about them.

Like I said, no offense. It's just I know Koni/GC setup is hard to be for the money and for the amount of money that either suspension goes for, I like to know 100% that it is what I want and that it'll hold up.

So this is a really good way to showcase the product. Plus they got cool ass t-shirts.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I'm currently running a very expensive set of TruChoice/Koni coilovers for my SER and I'm very close to going to Fortune's. I trust them to make me happy on track and give me additional adjustability over what I'm currently running that may help me dial in my car a little better.

Being that I've already tracked Jen's Hello Kitty Evo I'm very confident in their product and I've tracked a LOT of different combinations on many...many different platforms. Once their car was properly setup and had adequate tires, I had the confidence to go fast and confidence is everything on track when learning how to drive...and the key to fast lap times.

It's good stuff.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

Plus they got cool ass t-shirts.

urite.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
I'm currently running a very expensive set of TruChoice/Koni coilovers for my SER and I'm very close to going to Fortune's. I trust them to make me happy on track and give me additional adjustability over what I'm currently running that may help me dial in my car a little better.

Being that I've already tracked Jen's Hello Kitty Evo I'm very confident in their product and I've tracked a LOT of different combinations on many...many different platforms. Once their car was properly setup and had adequate tires, I had the confidence to go fast and confidence is everything on track when learning how to drive...and the key to fast lap times.

It's good stuff.
<3

Quick Reply: New Fortune Auto Sponsored Time Attack car!