Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

A new contender in the Time Attack Game: Fortune Auto Street Tire Car

Old 04-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default A new contender in the Time Attack Game: Fortune Auto Street Tire Car

Official Press Release: April 5th 2010

Fortune Auto USA will join forces this year with Atlantic Motorsports to form a 2 car team. The new team will be competing at all east coast events for 2010. Whit Staples will return with his 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution running in the AWD modified class.

Fortune Auto USA is also bringing a fresh new contending car to the time attack ranks. Fortune Auto's new 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution RS will be competing in the Street Tire Class. This new vehicle is built to class limits and will be pushing the performance boundaries of the class to new limits. NASA veteran Todd Reid will be piloting the new Street Class Evo making a strong effort to clench the east coast championship for 2010.

Pre-season development of both cars has been very promising. More power, more aero and more suspension development should provide for a strong and successful season for Fortune Auto USA / Atlantic Motorsports.

The first Redline time attack event that Fortune Auto USA will be attending is: Round 2 held on April 11th at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
Car is just finished up. We decided to go ahead and campaign a street class car in 2010. We decided to take this route because most enthusiasts drive cars closer to this.

Some specs:
Car still has interior, ac, radio and bluetooth lol

Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers

Built motor making 500whp on a stock frame turbo (Top secret turbo specs)

Hopefully we can be successful this year!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-nzkT2RjWQ&feature=player_embedded Thanks to our Time Attack Partners for 2010

Wheel Dude Inc.
www.wheeldude.com

Atlantic Motorsports Inc
www.amstuning.com

Last but not least props to one of the best automotive photographers on here http://www.faizrahman.com/
I really recommend him if any wants any wants professional quality photos of their car. His rates are very reasonable

THIS IS GONNA GET PEOPLE REAL MAD ON VAD

Last edited by Terry@Fortune; 04-05-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:12 PM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy
Default Re: A new contender in the Time Attack Game: Fortune Auto Street Tire Car

Old 04-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: A new contender in the Time Attack Game: Fortune Auto Street Tire Car

love the vinyl(Im assuming its vinyl lol) the color scheme of the whole car is awesome

good luck!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:23 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

mirrors are sick...custom built or are they available?
Old 04-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Haven't turned the caliper paint brown yet. Needs more track time.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

just dont put the wing in "clean air".
Old 04-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:04 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i fucking love this, when i saw the oak tree picture at vir, i loved it, when it was posted in dope status i loved it more, and this just seals the deal.

great pictures, and the car is on fucking point, everything is perfect.

shoulda got racin jason to drive it for you though!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

Honda66 is a name known to allHonda66 is a name known to allHonda66 is a name known to allHonda66 is a name known to allHonda66 is a name known to allHonda66 is a name known to all

"clean air"

...i loled
Old 04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

NT-01s make my dick hard.

Quick Reply: A new contender in the Time Attack Game: Fortune Auto Street Tire Car