Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Nermin's S2000

Old 04-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Nermin's S2000

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
wow, sweet ripped jeans bro
You wear smurf hats, bro.

OP your shit looks fine. +1 on painting the lip though
Old 04-19-2012, 03:21 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

^^ Irrelevant, due to the fact that this thread is not about me, or my car, or what i wear

lol at poor fags who can't afford real wheels, then make excuses as to why they have fakes instead of the real ones.

i assure you, you CANNOT afford the real version "miro / XXR's" that you own. IF you even know what they are.

also, this is EXACTLY why "fitement, stance, and all that bullshit is so played now" everyone thinks they can do it, and it is rather annoying. cannot wait to get into something a little more "grown up"

Last edited by Uzi Crooklyn; 04-19-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:22 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

I'm trying to get a set of XXR 521. COME AT ME BRO TAPOUT!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:41 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
^^ Irrelevant, due to the fact that this thread is not about me, or my car, or what i wear

lol at poor fags who can't afford real wheels, then make excuses as to why they have fakes instead of the real ones.

i assure you, you CANNOT afford the real version "miro / XXR's" that you own. IF you even know what they are.

also, this is EXACTLY why "fitement, stance, and all that bullshit is so played now" everyone thinks they can do it, and it is rather annoying. cannot wait to get into something a little more "grown up"
Man fuck you, I rock fake wheels all day, and I'm in the navy, wanna fight about it? I'm an MMA superstart I'll beat your ass fgt.

<3
Old 04-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

BTHASHT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nermin:7741332
Yes. they're "fake" and cheap wheels but I love em. btw, for example WORK makes some UGLY wheels but theyre like 3k, when you can buy some GOOD LOOKING xxr's for 600 that are "fake". .
So your saying the xxr521 reps look better than the work vs-xx. Yet its the same wheel?
Old 04-19-2012, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Man fuck you, I rock fake wheels all day, and I'm in the navy, wanna fight about it? I'm an MMA superstart I'll beat your ass fgt.

<3
Instantly thought of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Going Nowhere Fast

S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt

needs Moar Tire........

car looks good not too many modded Suzuka's around here
Old 04-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I'd like the wheels better if they didn't have a dual drilled bolt circle. That always bugs me and screams "universal fit"...
Not that this car is a race car by any means, and not that these aren't knock off wheels thus negating the entire point, but companies like CCW do that to save weight on the wheels if I'm not mistaken. They also drill an unused hole in between each bolt that attaches the center of the wheel to the barrel.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:10 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by Muncher
Not that this car is a race car by any means, and not that these aren't knock off wheels thus negating the entire point, but companies like CCW do that to save weight on the wheels if I'm not mistaken. They also drill an unused hole in between each bolt that attaches the center of the wheel to the barrel.
Wouldn't that impact the overall strength of the wheel?
Old 04-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
Wouldn't that impact the overall strength of the wheel?
Ask CCW?

Edit...What im talking about:

Last edited by Muncher; 04-19-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Nermin's S2000