Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

n00b intro

Old 01-26-2011, 10:56 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: n00b intro

Originally Posted by Fobby
I have a GPW 1993 NSX....

Remote control car.
My girl bought me a NSX last year for Christmas...it's the dopest hot wheels car i have ever owned
Old 01-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

runnin9z has disabled reputation

VaDriven ruins lives... Run, run far away.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Originally Posted by JayMumbles
i just moved to the nova area, it's really nice up here. nice change of pace from the south. i've been driving my truck around and can't help but think how awesome some of these roads are going to be in the spring.

i don't have much done to the nsx, haven't had it too long. so far; jic coilovers, advans, stoptech bbk f/r, downforce intake snorkel, gt one headers and v.5 exhaust, nsx-r rep hood and spoiler, and the rest is little stuff not worth mentioning like shift knob and crap. nothing too special in the nsx crowd, mine is usually the most simple at nsx meets and gets overlooked. here's a couple pics from our last nsx meet in nov; mine is far right.

[...]

people always gravitate to the new 02 up front ends so jack's white car always gets the most attention. it's pretty nice; downforce front end conver, seq shifter, etc. the gray one in the middle used to be my old neighbor in florida, rob; mugen front lip, taitec gt spoiler, taitec diffuser w/ taitec center exit exhaust, etc. his is pretty cool because he runs a little fabrication business so he's got a few one off titanium pieces he's made for the car:

[...]

rob's nsx on the dyno: ...(don't ask for numbers, it's always embarrassing for us nsx guys)

[...]

the black one on the left of rob's is a monster. 500+rwhp boosted, volk re's, wilwood bbk, stack display, etc

[...]

couple more pics from a friend's birthday:

[...]

let me know what you guys think. also if there are any photographers out there, i'd love to meet up and get some pointers. i've always loved taking pics but i've never been good at it. oh and sorry leg humpers, no pics of the wife.
You'll find plenty of leg humpers here after posting an NSX. I'd say 80% of the site will hop on that knob and never let go. Not a big fan of NSXs in general, but it definitely looks good.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:32 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
If you didn't like scotch, I'd say you love penis.
I just use scotch to kill the aftertaste.... heeeeyyyyyy!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:50 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

that car looks amazing. by far the most eye-catching (to me, at least) of all the ones next to yours in the pics you posted. thanks for inspiring me to own an nsx now...

seriously.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:12 AM
I iz hungry

Teglvr91 is a name known to allTeglvr91 is a name known to allTeglvr91 is a name known to allTeglvr91 is a name known to allTeglvr91 is a name known to allTeglvr91 is a name known to all

Shits got some Bawwlllzzzz thumbs up.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:09 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by fish
Great looking NSX. That's an extremely rare thing to see on the east coast.
Really?

The old Charlie Falk dealership on Jefferson Ave has one out there for sale mid-20s
Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 AM
RHD all day

TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Really?

The old Charlie Falk dealership on Jefferson Ave has one out there for sale mid-20s
38 acctually and its been wrecked
Old 01-29-2011, 11:42 AM
RHD all day

TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid

but you have a base model vette so your god
Old 01-29-2011, 01:04 PM
NUMBER4

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Really?

I should have made myself more clear.

I was referring to tastefully modified NSXs. Most modified NSXs I've seen out here are just yuck.

Quick Reply: n00b intro