Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My intro to VADriven /// S1NIZTER E46 x CCW \\\

Old 05-21-2010, 11:46 AM
$Level$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Re: My intro to VADriven /// S1NIZTER E46 x CCW \\\

what if I put a wig on? Keeper?
Old 05-21-2010, 11:50 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
Have I ever driven SMG before? Yes. In fact, except for an F1 car, I've driven a version of every car you just listed...and several others. They all blew donkey dick. The GTR is the king of blowing dick. 9 tons of dick. The only car with two pedals that I thought was neat was a Ferrari Challenge 360, but that was because I was too busy having an eargasm to even realize what was going on. The same car in a 6spd with a proper transmission would of made me tons more happy.

Discussing my love for three pedals over the "handiness" of a SMG gearbox is completely futile with people like you. Almost as futile as trying to convince Fabrik8 that a stock Ford IRS is total garbage...but I digress. I'm not saying the technology sucks or that it isn't better on paper. I'm just flat out saying its not fun. You will not win this discussing, ever....EVER...by trying to convince me otherwise.

EVER.

You just don't get it and I guess unless I could just spell it out for you, piece by piece, turn for turn, and let you get inside of my head to understand my true enjoyment for shifting a car with my own two feet and hands, you'll never get it. And I don't want you to get it. Because people like you aren't like me. Thats what makes the world go 'round. I would rather drive a 1970 Datsun then your E46 M3 thats faster, more technological, faster shifting, lazier, fatter, uglier...oh, look...I'm digressing again.

But what you don't understand is that I have no use for the other world that you are trying to say its the best of. I have no use for a german engineered couch. Unlike some, I don't see it as an inconvenience to have to push the clutch in over and over if I get stuck in traffic because the trade off is that when the traffic goes away, and I reach that magical backroad towards my house, I will be the one in charge of upshifting, downshifting, heel/toe'ing, rev-matching. Not some ECU built by a neurosurgeon turned car builder who thinks they are doing the world a favor by promising split second shifts and automatic rpm matched assists. Fuck that noise.

Maybe I'm just an incredibly talented motherfucker or something, but I have no problem taking a drink in a car with a honest-to-god clutch.

So, the cliffnotes to my rambling counterpoint would be...you see it as a convenience. Well I don't need anything about what I drive to be convenient. Ever. I like carbs and really dislike electronic fuel injection. Yea...watch fabrik8's head explode now. Talk about not giving a fuck due to convenience. And there is no way you can combat that, because a) its my opinion and b) I'll still out drive the fuck out of you. Fact.

If you think I'm lying, I have a E46 M3 sitting in my shop that has 3 pedals, a stick in the center console that moves front to back AND side to side, and the freedom to do whatever I want with both of these as I please. I can promise you I have more fun in this car then you'll ever have in yours. And there are several people on this site that know that I'm speaking the truth. They are smart.

Unlike your transmission choice.
HAY KAVIN AKA FLAMFLOM,

IF U LIEK MANUEL TRANSMISSHONS SO MUHC, Y DONT U MARRY THEM?

hurr hurr hurr
Old 05-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered Member

sjs0433 has disabled reputation

Joe, you make me lulz
Old 05-21-2010, 12:04 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by sjs0433
Joe, you make me lulz
and you're the best. thanks for the roll again. now i definitely know i need stiffer stuff. instead of bouncing on the fenders, it's just bouncing everywhere now.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

ImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the rough

Saw this car leaving short pump mall....so sick!
Old 05-21-2010, 12:16 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

flim..
wanna teach me how to drive a manual loll
Old 05-21-2010, 12:21 PM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch

dude all you could have said is "I dont like SMG because its my personal preference". Nowhere did I say SMG was more fun or better then a manual. Its just more convenient to me and also to a lot of other people. Now saying that its complete garbage I disagree with you there. Different strokes for different folks. Im not trying to convince anyone to buy a car with SMG or prove a point that its in anyway better then a manual. Nice write up though.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by yanko 15
flim..
wanna teach me how to drive a manual loll
Sure. Sign up here. www.nasaracing.net

Old 05-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by beeotch
dude all you could have said is "I dont like SMG because its my personal preference".
That wouldn't of been a enough. Somehow you'd still think I was saying it was dumb just because its dumb.

Which it is because it is...but lets not start all over.

yw.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:34 PM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch

so its dumb because the fun factor isn't as great as a manual. HOLY SHIT I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY!