Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My first subie!!

Old 03-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums
Default Re: My first subie!!

I also really like this rep comment I got...

"that's what you get for being a lesbian/dyke car"

I heart being a dyke car.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:12 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Carsanddrums
Ok...so I may have been enjoying going up and down the mountains, honestly nothing crazy though. I wasnt bouncing off the rev limiter like a jackass and I had been driving pretty normal for the 10-15 minutes before it happened. Im not innocent though, thats why I can't be all that mad. And the hybrid build is about to commence so she'll be mobile again soon.

Also yes, I agree, it is such a waste of money. I had a blown motor before in my civic and picked up a z6 with the sc kit and other swap parts for a hell of a good deal so thats why. In retrospect I never should have spent a dime on my honda but hind sight is 20/20.
live and learn. your posts beget your youth so you probably have more learning yet to do.

also, DAYUM about your rep. that escalated rather quickly.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums Carsanddrums

Yea for sure, I'm looking at the bright side of having a motor with zero miles on it.....and trying to ignore the fact that I'm spending more to rebuild it than I did buying the car.

I've given up on trying to understand rep on this site. Haha