Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My "build thread".... Integra content!

Old 11-28-2009, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default My "build thread".... Integra content!

PICS DONE AND WITH THE MIESTERS!!! PAGE 9!

Teaser pics on Page 4

Well I purchased this car bout 5 years ago completely stock. Did some things when I was young and dumb and pretty much ruined the car. Now its back on the right track Here it is up until now! Enjoy...

4 years ago:
-Ground Control coilovers on stock VERY blown struts
-ApexiN1 "Hey look at my shiny can" exhaust
-stock LS motor

3 years ago:
I hit a deer one night on my way home. Smashes the fender, cracker the front bumper, and broke all the tabs and inside bezel of the drivers side headlight. Hood got creased at the front and a small 3in dent right in the center of it

I replaced the bad fender and got some meshies for it and rode it like that FOREVER. I had paper aligning my headlight

2 years ago:
After I thought it was such a great idea to put a 75 shot on it, my car turned into a smoke machine. Motor was done!

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE CAR COMING BACK TOGETHER THE PROPER WAY!

Bought a JDM GSR swap for it
- Sanded and painted the motor and trans. Valve cover got powdercoated gold. A few odds and ends and I the swap was in and running good!

Before:

After:

The motor went in about a year ago. And I have slowly saved up parts and money to turn this thing around!

This is the car about the end of September

I purchased a new front end for it with new headlights. The front was painted ghetto as hell and caused a lot of problems. I had to sand the shit out of the lenses but they came out great. Here are a few pics of the new front going on!

I decided it was time for paint soooo here goes the interior!

Last edited by MICK LVN; 12-06-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:55 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: My "build thread".... Integra content!

After the interior was completely stripped ans new front was on, it was taken to non other than Stock or Modified to be shaved, worked, and painted its OE color, Caynenne Red Pearl. I have been mainly dealing with Rick (more impatient) but got the pleasure to meet the owner Joey just last Saturday! The car is there now and this is where we are to this point!

This is from the beginning to the last time I spoke with Rick

The new (white) front bumper i got with the front end, was painted horribly and they also had painted the black "grill" piece white as well. Rick calls me and offers me a PERFECT ITR front bumper for a great price so we went that route.
ITR Bumper all ready to go:

Rick then rolled the fenders which was great because of the wheel/stance i plan to run.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

Props on the nice CLEAN work you've done to it man not all ricey and shit !!!! Keeps the pics coming bro
Old 11-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

Front end collision and no jdm front end = weak sauce!

Either way clean motor, looking forward to seeing it all painted.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Yeah really.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:11 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

looking forward to this, Rick does great work
Old 11-28-2009, 11:13 AM

Rick also didn't use the white hood I got with the front end because of small amounts of damage that meant large amounts of work. Not to say Rick isnt willing to do large or sucky ass work, but he also gave me an option to get a PERFECT hood just to make both of out lives easier. So we went that route too. Also we used my old black fender. so really, with the new front end, I got a
lip, one fender, and headlights

Now for all the parts that will be going on the car!

-Has a OE ITR front lip as you can see in the picture.
-Ordered optional sideskirts and valances which was 3 weeks ago and I STILL havent received those. Just waiting on those as I believe the car will painted today or Monday!
-Fortune Coilovers are already installed.
-16x7 +38 Work Meister S1's

-Hankook Ventus RS2 205/45/16

-Some HID's I got from a group buy on HT

INTERIOR
Things inside that havent been listed but have been done
-Pioneer AVIC-F700bt headunit
-Kicker Solarberic L5
-Alpine Type-R door speakers
-Alpine Type-R tweeters
-USDM ITR cluster
-ITR rear seats
-ITR climate control
-ITR lower console with shift boot
-ITR e-brake handle
-ITR armrest delete
-Megan Racing c-pillar bar

Also the headliner is getting covered in black suede before reinstalled after paint!

Last edited by MICK LVN; 11-28-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by bboyoracle
Front end collision and no jdm front end = weak sauce!

Either way clean motor, looking forward to seeing it all painted.
i had the jdm front end and backyard special front bumper. these days it dif to stay US front then it is to go with the JDM front so I sold everything. Just not enough US front love!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Weldmandingo
Props on the nice CLEAN work you've done to it man not all ricey and shit !!!! Keeps the pics coming bro
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
looking forward to this, Rick does great work
Yes he does, I never thought I would take my car over 2 hours away to have it painted! haha. But its worth it. Rick and Joey are some cool mofos! haha
Old 11-28-2009, 11:24 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Nice work so far !!

Quick Reply: My "build thread".... Integra content!