Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My Buddy's (Hatch22) EF 4 Door

Old 04-06-2009, 12:32 PM
sky's the limit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf
Default Re: My Buddy's (Hatch22) EF 4 Door

Originally Posted by CarWh0r
its funny yall talk about primered cars when you go to the meets all you see is the same exact thing, you will see at least 35 white hatches with the same motor and wheels. Its the same fucking thing omg you have a white civic with a swap and some wheels holy shit. At least primer is something different homeboy, so yea whatever floats your boat. you wanna be like everyone else go ahead.
1. primer is not something different

2. different doesnt mean cool
Old 04-06-2009, 12:58 PM
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

this car deserves to be in the next honda tuning magazine, in the back section.

syke. the car is awful
Old 04-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Still a member...

Mr. Neon Boy has disabled reputation

its not bad just needs a paint job...I like the wheels, always wanted some Rota C8's
Old 04-06-2009, 05:27 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by jdmguy87
if no one would have to say shit then whyd u have to start puttin your little 2 cents in.......
jus sit there at ure little computter and point ure little finger at the screen and laugh in ure own little gay world. im sorry were not like yall gay fucks and would drive a car around with 10 diffrent colors before you would prime it until u get the paint job.
i see your having a hard time typing....get your friends dick out of your hand so you can type correctly...

and most people dont prime a car if they dont have the money to paint it...thats for poor fucks that cant afford real paint...
Old 04-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

hatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these parts

3 pages storng im gettin famous even if you dont like it
Old 04-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nftuatn
i see your having a hard time typing....get your friends dick out of your hand so you can type correctly...

and most people dont prime a car if they dont have the money to paint it...thats for poor fucks that cant afford real paint...
so does that mean your talkin shit about your boy chico ? cuz his shits is hot as fuck and its primered ?
Old 04-07-2009, 01:45 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

you think that wagon is hot as fuck????

lmao...yeah now i see why you made a thread about greenville...hahaha

there is maybe 4-5 cars at greenville that are high caliber cars...the rest of the shit is garbage...

remember this thread....and when you grow up and attend grown up car shows then you will know why you sound like an idiot...

it takes on an average of 20000 to build a decent show car...these 4-5000 dollar pieces of shit are nothing...

and that 20 grand is on top of whatever you paid for the car...

ive got 5-6 grand in a impala frame...you have nothing..
Old 04-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

you think that wagon is hot as fuck????

lmao...yeah now i see why you made a thread about greenville...hahaha

there is maybe 4-5 cars at greenville that are high caliber cars...the rest of the shit is garbage...

remember this thread....and when you grow up and attend grown up car shows then you will know why you sound like an idiot...

it takes on an average of 20000 to build a decent show car...these 4-5000 dollar pieces of shit are nothing...

and that 20 grand is on top of whatever you paid for the car...

ive got 5-6 grand in a impala frame...you have nothing..

yeah well sorry most people cant afford to spend 20,000 on a car to make it show status up to your standards, so people just do what they can afford. Not everyone owns they're own business and can have expendable funds so to each his own man you do you and everyone else will do them, and yes his wagon is cool as fuck
Old 04-07-2009, 03:23 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

did you get chicos permission to be riding his dick this hard...im sure he enjoys it...just make sure you get the proper permission first

lol
Old 04-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

did you get chicos permission to be riding his dick this hard...im sure he enjoys it...just make sure you get the proper permission first

lol
actually wasnt talkin about chico, I was refering to anyone with a primered car including myself so get off my dick homeboy.

Quick Reply: My Buddy's (Hatch22) EF 4 Door