Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My '91 MR2 with Gen4 3SGTE Swap

Old 10-25-2013, 05:20 AM
RiverCitySyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini
Default Re: My '91 MR2 with Gen4 3SGTE Swap

Looks so good. I'm in 757 regularly so if you need anything just ask. I'd love to help keep that thing lasting forever.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:50 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

One from a shoot on Saturday:

Old 11-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

This car is fresh, love the fact that it looks OEM except paint and wheels.
I have owned the old school MR2 87 & two Hachi Rokus thats what started my love for cars.
I got sucked into the Honda world because of interchangeability between models and parts were easier to find.

The lugs pop with the silver of the wheels looks good to me. Just because they aren't super trendy looking doesn't mean they suck.
In fact I love this car because its mostly OEM simple.
Slammed cars are over rated especially in the 757 with the shit roads.
Maybe of its not a daily or a weekend car. But for older cats like us its not practical anymore and we build cars for us not to impress teenage trendsters at the carwash or online.
Beautifully done!
Old 11-10-2013, 06:23 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Looks great man! Lugnuts really dont detract from the car. Color is interesting and certainly stands out.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:00 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

I took them off today. It looks very plain without them now LoL
Old 11-10-2013, 07:10 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

I kinda like it. With a few inches shaved off the ride height, I think those lug nuts would work. Never really cared for them( red lugs on a white/blue/purple/whatever) but I think it works well with that color. I say put em back on. If you like it, you like it.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:59 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I'm glad to see more and more people giving exposure to De and Badline. He does great work and is a very cool guy. He did my stepdads daily driver last summer.

Car looks awesome and it's hard to find these cars that someone actually drives and cares for.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:12 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

Haha, I think most people that own them were driving them till they broke. Then they realized how much time / effort / money is required to take care of it. In all honesty though, once you've done it ALL (as in...overhaul the car when it hits 150k+ miles like you're supposed to on most cars that get driven hard) the car is good for another 150k miles.

Most owners just forget how old these cars are and drive them like they don't need maintenance. Then something breaks and they realize they lack the skills and knowledge to repair it and then it just sits because they can't sell it at the price they bought it for while its broken.

I've known Devo for many, many years. First person that I thought of when it came to getting the body work done. So glad he talked me out of plastidipping the car.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:48 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

Here's some pictures of my car from a photo shoot yesterday.

Old 11-27-2013, 05:13 AM
I like pictures.

Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround

My My that thing is gorgeous. The color of green is perfect. It's not to obnoxious.

Simple quality silver wheels. I like you the route you went in building it. My hats off to you sir!

Quick Reply: My '91 MR2 with Gen4 3SGTE Swap