VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Gallery (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/)
-   -   local miata owners, post pics of your cars (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/local-miata-owners-post-pics-your-cars-333250/)

captainsperry 01-25-2011 10:47 AM

Re: local miata owners, post pics of your cars

Originally Posted by ~Josh (Post 6855206)
Are captainsperrys' wheels polished? I'm thinking about taking the slicks off mine and doing something with them, I just can't decide what.
His look pretty good though.

polished needing repolished.

a20a389lxi 01-25-2011 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by captainsperry (Post 6856402)
polished needing repolished.

if i remember right they are chromed not polished and i miss that car alot idk bout the black top tho man i liked it with the tan alil more

captainsperry 01-25-2011 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by a20a389lxi (Post 6856505)
if i remember right they are chromed not polished and i miss that car alot idk bout the black top tho man i liked it with the tan alil more

well i picked up the black top with a frame for 200, and the old to really needed to be replaced. so it kinda just happened. i heard that your cruzin a wrx now?

a20a389lxi 01-25-2011 02:18 PM

yep sold the srt and the 02 impreza with 80k is gonna be my winter project to get ready for the summer road trips are you gonna ride out with the rest of us over in Chester this summer id love to see that car and you need to throw some wheels on that shit already its gonna be dope and youll probably be able to sell those m editions for what you can run some zero offset xxr's for

captainsperry 01-25-2011 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by a20a389lxi (Post 6856860)
yep sold the srt and the 02 impreza with 80k is gonna be my winter project to get ready for the summer road trips are you gonna ride out with the rest of us over in Chester this summer id love to see that car and you need to throw some wheels on that shit already its gonna be dope and youll probably be able to sell those m editions for what you can run some zero offset xxr's for

i dont want to sell the ms just in case i sell it. butt i have been searching for 0 off set xxr's believe me.

KingNOthingFTW 01-26-2011 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Marlinspike22 (Post 6855743)
king of nothing- if slips came in good sizes, id rock em.

They're 15s but not really wide enough for much above stock power, that's my only "problem" with them. Look great on the car however, i believe they are +35 offset maybe...

OSSHWA 01-26-2011 08:18 PM

lol

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo9/OSSHWA/lol.jpg

Broke Neck 01-26-2011 08:58 PM

Buy my white car, PRICE LOWERED

Venice 01-27-2011 04:02 AM

I tried to do donuts in my drive way last night .It didn't work out to well ,open diff ,worn tires ,an my cars was to low to move .So to fix that i shoveled my driveway for a hour fun times.

JamesPrelude 01-28-2011 06:40 AM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6655329_n.jpg

I<3Strippers! 01-28-2011 06:51 AM

your miata has braces! very nice! 1.6/.8? more pictures

JamesPrelude 01-28-2011 07:10 AM

1.8, I keep her looking haggard for sleeper status. The only things notable from the outside is the flat black hardtop and a discrete aftermarket exhaust; but it still seems enough to make all the hondas buzz. Trying to keep it sleeper status like I said, but I'm getting to the point where the stock rims just aren't cutting it anymore. If I can't find anything low key, I'm just going to find some five spoke bronze rims and paint the rest of her flat matte black to match the top.

I<3Strippers! 01-28-2011 07:13 AM

paint the exhaust black too, how many lbs? 8?

OCD 01-28-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude (Post 6863909)
1.8, I keep her looking haggard for sleeper status. The only things notable from the outside is the flat black hardtop and a discrete aftermarket exhaust; but it still seems enough to make all the hondas buzz. Trying to keep it sleeper status like I said, but I'm getting to the point where the stock rims just aren't cutting it anymore. If I can't find anything low key, I'm just going to find some five spoke bronze rims and paint the rest of her flat matte black to match the top.

I like the look of the 01+ 5 spoke in bronze.

JamesPrelude 01-28-2011 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Marlinspike22 (Post 6863916)
paint the exhaust black too, how many lbs? 8?

10.5 Right now its 245 to the wheels.

Yeah, been looking at the 5zigen fn's for the car