Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Just added a MB to the garage...

Old 10-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck
Default Re: Just added a MB to the garage...

Originally Posted by Rich
I think it has just slightly less appreciation than a sloppy seconds 10 year old bimmer.

OP....the clam almost got that SUV but ended up with a MDX. She did like the Benz.....nice choice.
Thanks, Rich. The MDX is really nice. Im not on your level yet, but Ill get there eventually.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Its not bad, much better than the older ones. But then again, I drive a Jeep, so what do I know....... lol.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:53 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

I love the QX's. My dad had a 10, and now has a 12 and yea the looks are polarizing, but if you get it with the stock 20's as opposed to 22's the ride is the nicest I've ever experienced and with that bird eye view camera, it's easier to park than just about anything. The interior is worlds ahead of the Escalade and Land Cruiser as well.. Very nice buy on the GL. I've ridden in a 550, and it was nice but that 3rd row isn't the biggest.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

Originally Posted by Reloaded
You drive a 15 year old Integra; I really don't think anyone cares what you think.

I'm pretty sure you care far too much about appearance and what people think because the QX is the kind of thing some ghetto rapper aspires to own with everyone nonsense styling cue tacked onto an otherwise generic and bulbous body.
For the record, I actually gave that car away after having a little fun with it. If you do a little more searching, you'll discover I actually drive an '08 350 and a 2012 4-Runner.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Last edited by terrible advice; 11-04-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by terrible advice
it's soft, sure, but it's horribly floaty. one twitch of the wheel and it feels like you've whipped the wheel of a late 70s cadillac as hard as you can.
Have you ever driven one? Or are you just speculating? I only say that because I think it is well planted, as do many of its reviewers. I drove it through the mountains of NC last week and it handled very well. Are you a hondafag? Just wondering.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Last edited by terrible advice; 11-04-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by terrible advice
my mom has one, so i've driven it a few times, and no, i'm not a hondafag, i drive a 2011 Edge. I will grant you that it's really nimble once you really start cornering, especially for such a large SUV, but that's not what I'm referring to. I mean at lower speeds turning, or making small adjustments in a straight line. you have to get pretty well into a corner and push the gas more than you'd think is right for a 6,500 pound vehicle for it to feel planted.

and don't you think that my description was a little specific for me to be a speculative hondafag? don't write everyone off. i love the thing, minus that one complaint i've listed. i wouldn't want to put gas in it, though.
I just thought you were speculating because I couldn't imagine someone who had actually driven one to make that comment.